Hacking Question: How to make dynamic themes?

Bernhard

Psycho
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello there, i got grabbed by the Joker persona 5 theme for the ps4 but yeah i cant install it...so i wanted to ask if there s a way we can make such great themes... i mean i would like to make a lot of changes to the theme but i would like to make a 3d ish like ps4 theme like the one i ve mentioned!
can anyone help me?google was not my friend... i ve not found anything usefull

xxxacexxx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello there, i got grabbed by the Joker persona 5 theme for the ps4 but yeah i cant install it...so i wanted to ask if there s a way we can make such great themes... i mean i would like to make a lot of changes to the theme but i would like to make a 3d ish like ps4 theme like the one i ve mentioned!
any theme packages ive downloaded, have never worked. any tips??? i install them just like game packages. the games work but themes never do......help.......

jakkal

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Modded warfare has a theme maker
Google it

-----a

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Check psxhax.com for custom themed, and guides on creating your own themes.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Unless you modify your system, of course, and remove the region check.