ROM Hack [Question] Fire Emblem Fates Undub Lip Sync?

Silent Hell

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I compiled my own undub for Fire Emblem Fates but I was wondering if there is a way to fix the lip sync during skinships in My Room? It's nice having the Japanese voices but seeing them stop moving their lips while talking kinda ruins the immersion. Does anyone know which files are used for lip syncing in Fates?

Marth?

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I compiled my own undub for Fire Emblem Fates but I was wondering if there is a way to fix the lip sync during skinships in My Room? It's nice having the Japanese voices but seeing them stop moving their lips while talking kinda ruins the immersion. Does anyone know which files are used for lip syncing in Fates?

Most of the "skin ship" that's left over was custom made and cut-down by NA Nintendo, it was made specifically for the dub so it would be impossible to have
custom audio to sync with the 2D models.

Besides in my opinion seeing the 2D models in the tree house isn't worth it anymore, since you can't actually rub their faces.

Silent Hell

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not asking for custom audio, I was just wondering if there was a way to get the lip sync to match up but if it's more complicated than copy paste I'll pass.

Marth?

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm not asking for custom audio, I was just wondering if there was a way to get the lip sync to match up but if it's more complicated than copy paste I'll pass.

What you're using for the un-dub is technically custom audio, I am assuming that you are using the NA copy of fates which never came with dual audio.

But yes it would be very complicated to get voices to sync with the 2D models unless we can somehow edit the models themselves.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/Y9WKPRUjNQ4?si=raUf8jEiET8rmH2P