Homebrew [Question] Custom VC GBA Games Save Issues

spkuja

OP
Trophies
Website
www.glaciergaming.co.uk
XP
Country
Hey guys. Sorry if this is in the wrong section. I felt this was probably the best pace to post.

Does any one have any idea how to fix save issues with custom VC GBA games? I've made a Pokemon Fire Red cia but I get the dreaded 1m Circuit Board error and cannot save. Any ideas on how to fix this?

Ev1l0rd

(⌐◥▶◀◤) girl - noirscape
Trophies
Website
catgirlsin.space
XP
Country
Netherlands
There is a thread on that iso site that can help you. (Can't link to it without getting banned unfortunately, even though the thread itself isn't piracy or warez. I just wish the thread author posted it to the ROM Hacking & Utilities subforum on GBATemp instead so that I wouldn't need to redirect people there who have similar questions.)

spkuja

OP
Trophies
Website
www.glaciergaming.co.uk
XP
Country
Hey guys. Sorry if this is in the wrong section. I felt this was probably the best pace to post.

Does any one have any idea how to fix save issues with custom VC GBA games? I've made a Pokemon Fire Red cia but I get the dreaded 1m Circuit Board error and cannot save. Any ideas on how to fix this?

Thanks! This seems to work! It gives me a "The save file is corrupt, the old save will be loaded" error but it still loads the recent file. I can live with that :)

There is a thread on that iso site that can help you. (Can't link to it without getting banned unfortunately, even though the thread itself isn't piracy or warez. I just wish the thread author posted it to the ROM Hacking & Utilities subforum on GBATemp instead so that I wouldn't need to redirect people there who have similar questions.)

I'll take a look, thank you :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: BO1 is good, all 3 modes are good in that game