Hacking [Question] Blocking updates with IOSU?

mediavieja

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
im planing on installing haxchi buying spirit tracks from the eshop, but iv been reading about this coldboot thing and they say that if by some reason the console get updated it would get bricked, so im wondering if theres a way to permanently block updates without the use of dns like in 3ds that a9hl block all updates by default

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

sabykos

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
im planing on installing haxchi buying spirit tracks from the eshop, but iv been reading about this coldboot thing and they say that if by some reason the console get updated it would get bricked, so im wondering if theres a way to permanently block updates without the use of dns like in 3ds that a9hl block all updates by default
If I remember correctly the wiiubros at #wiiubru were talking about something like this. I mean, if you can coldboot a sysnand with sigchecks patched, you also can get a sysnand with update procedure patched. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ At this point however no one made this. So, maybe later. For now just use DNS blocking or remove your WiiU from internet completely.

mediavieja

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
aight, ill guess i stay out of the coldbot for now then until they release a safe way to block the updates, cause i travel a lot and get into a lot of wifis so its kind of messi to be doing it every time hehe, thanks anyways for ur help guys :-)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I just Luv having CEX :)