Hacking question about download wii games

Antonblade

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ive downloaded some wii iso game files and ive put them on my sd card with wiibackup software , and ive checked the sd card to see if it was wbfs file , but when i try load game up with Configurable USB loader , it shows up there is no game , and when i put my sd card back in the pc to check , but the wbfs file is gone, and also some games do show up on the wii but when i press play game the wii freezes, does this mean thay bad copys for both reasons i said ,

Antonblade

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Did you have the cIOS installed?
Try to use WBFS Manager

yes mate cios installed and i was told to use wiiback up manager for sd card's , and ive tred other games and some work , i just dont understand some games say there no game when i open up Configurable USB loader and when i put my sd card back in the pc to check , but the wbfs file is gone, its like it magicly deleted the game file lol . just dont understand that ,

Alex4U

i like pancakes
Trophies
Website
www.google.com.mx
XP
Country
Mexico
yes mate cios installed and i was told to use wiiback up manager for sd card's , and ive tred other games and some work , i just dont understand some games say there no game when i open up Configurable USB loader and when i put my sd card back in the pc to check , but the wbfs file is gone, its like it magicly deleted the game file lol . just dont understand that ,
Try to use Pimp My Wii

Antonblade

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Try to use the option "scan and repair" to see if you have obsolete IOS/cIOS. and install cIOS and IOS missing(s)
Are you using 4.3X?

im new to all this mate on the wii moding , ill i know is my IOS is ( ISO58 v6176 )

Antonblade

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Dont modify that IOS! Is you IOS of you Wii System!

0051.jpg

Antonblade

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
just heads up this is how i did my wii on this youtube video part 1 is just useing letterbomb to install homebrew channel and i did part 2 but only the 1st 9.30 mins , the rest was about installing backup game on hard drive , took a look if you like of the video.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

was doing the test i use the 2nd option perform the test then this poped up what do i do . or do i just use the 1st option perform test and fix problems.

DS.jpg

Last edited by Antonblade,

Alex4U

i like pancakes
Trophies
Website
www.google.com.mx
XP
Country
Mexico
just heads up this is how i did my wii on this youtube video part 1 is just useing letterbomb to install homebrew channel and i did part 2 but only the 1st 9.30 mins , the rest was about installing backup game on hard drive , took a look if you like of the video.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

was doing the test i use the 2nd option perform the test then this poped up what do i do . or do i just use the 1st option perform test and fix problems.

View attachment 56421

Put NO

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Looks like a Famicom handheld