Hacking Question Question about banned switch

D

Deleted User

I've been pretty careless and not banned yet. So yeah I stand with nobody really knows 100% how you can avoid a ban.
It's very simple to not get banned. NSP installed + online = ban within weeks. Avoid that. Homebrew such as backing up save and restoring is like 100% safe. Just as long as you dont modify Nintendo online games. That shit gets you banned from that particular game. Everyone is forgetting backing up nand and Incognito installed is 100% ban proof

Paulsar99

Trophies
XP
Country
Togo
It's very simple to not get banned. NSP installed + online = ban within weeks. Avoid that. Homebrew such as backing up save and restoring is like 100% safe. Just as long as you dont modify Nintendo online games. That shit gets you banned from that particular game. Everyone is forgetting backing up nand and Incognito installed is 100% ban proof
People also said clearing logs helps avoid ban. How did that turned out?

NightsEkim

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Skipping the pointless banter and I'm sure its been mentioned but using your Nintendo ID that was on your banned switch on a new switch does not necessarily get your new switch banned! I had to call Nintendo to get my ID unlinked from my banned switch, I asked about this they told me (take it with a grain of salt) that if you stay clean you'll be fine, but if you get banned over and over again they will take action.

Been using the ID that my banned switch had for months upon months now on a clean switch that I will never hack and have been perfectly fine, new switch is not banned.

Edit: Another thing I noticed is if you were using cloud backup for your saves on the banned switch they are (as far as I could tell) still there and still able to be used, just gotta download them from the cloud on the clean switch and you're golden. Had one game auto pull my save which was uploaded from the banned switch to my new switch when I started playing it.

Edit 2: This is my personal experience with having a banned switch and buying a new one, your personal experience may differ.

Last edited by NightsEkim,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/NXMhWNddhFc?si=XUiQMftDCjM-UMmw this yayo is better