XP
Country
Thailand
So I do this:
1-Change theme
2-Section I
3-Section II
4-Section III
5-Section IV is replaced by (https://3ds.guide/move-emunand) ?
6-Section V on sysNAND
7-Section V on emuNAND
8-Section VI on sysNAND
9-Section VI on emuNAND

Is that right?
1. Change theme
2. Follow the guide by pressing "Get Started" button until you reach this page: https://3ds.guide/installing-arm9loaderhax
3. In Section IV, do everything normaly on SysNAND using SysNAND backup, ignore move emunand page since you don't merge it.
4. Continue on Section V. If your EmuNAND already have FBI, you can skip both Section V & VI for EmuNAND.

Also, don't forget to set config Autoboot SysNAND to off instead of on.

OldSchoolTech

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Yup, there is no payload for 11.3 yet. And the creator himself said it's gonna be hard this time.

I seen that somewhere on the forum that it wasn't going to be as easy for them. It's ok for now for systems already running luma I suppose. It's cool of them that they put in all the work.

nechigawara

Citizen of Gamindustri
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
I seen that somewhere on the forum that it wasn't going to be as easy for them. It's ok for now for systems already running luma I suppose. It's cool of them that they put in all the work.
Look like this time Nintendo want to make 11.3 as unhackable as much as they can.
Since if we can't launch Homebrew Launcher, loading another exploit gonnabe hard.

PMniac1

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
1. Change theme
2. Follow the guide by pressing "Get Started" button until you reach this page: https://3ds.guide/installing-arm9loaderhax
3. In Section IV, do everything normaly on SysNAND using SysNAND backup, ignore move emunand page since you don't merge it.
4. Continue on Section V. If your EmuNAND already have FBI, you can skip both Section V & VI for EmuNAND.

Also, don't forget to set config Autoboot SysNAND to off instead of on.

Okay I changed theme and rip menuhax now.
I have made a backup of the files that are on my SD card, can I delete them? xD

nechigawara

Citizen of Gamindustri
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand

PMniac1

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Glad you're finishing it without problem. :D
Yeah it was quite easy.
I was actually doing something wrong on the soundhax part, so I kept triggering the red screen lol
Besides that it was pretty easy.
I still can't load Acecard 2i, but there's an app I have installed that lets me xD

OldSchoolTech

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Yeah it was quite easy.
I was actually doing something wrong on the soundhax part, so I kept triggering the red screen lol
Besides that it was pretty easy.
I still can't load Acecard 2i, but there's an app I have installed that lets me xD

Same with my TTDS. There's a TTDS loader and I have patched TWL_FIRM. Funny enough the update to 11.3 didn't affect my TWL_FIRM and the game still works.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol