Hacking qlutoo got a talk at 34c3's console hacking/security section!

Daeken

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You're here lurking and you're working on Switch stuff. It's ok, we're patient.

Nah, I mean I'm not actively doing Switch hacking anymore. I'm still running ReSwitched and I'll occasionally help out with tool development, but I'm done with it on the whole -- I accomplished my primary goal, so I've moved on to other projects.

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I would have really wanted to go, unfortunately I didn't pay attention, like always, and everything is sold out already, FML.
There are a lot of interesting talks this year I see.

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
my switch is still in my closet :l
sad not using it, but for a good reason.

i hope we get a proper browser for it when homebrew is possible later on.
and theming, the option to change the grid size of the game tiles.

and access on the eshop, i hope that will be possible.
i won't mind buying the games.

sarkwalvein

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
my switch is still in my closet :l
sad not using it, but for a good reason.

i hope we get a proper browser for it when homebrew is possible later on.
and theming, the option to change the grid size of the game tiles.

and access on the eshop, i hope that will be possible.
i won't mind buying the games.
I have updated mine all the time to play whatever that comes, but even if I hadn't I just wouldn't be able to resist playing Xenoblade 2 the day after tomorrow + 1. (and thus updating)

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
I have updated mine all the time to play whatever that comes, but even if I hadn't I just wouldn't be able to resist playing Xenoblade 2 the day after tomorrow + 1. (and thus updating)
if Nintendo adds a fine browser that supports video loading (would love to use kissanime on it at times).

and adds theme option (and using our own images as background) and gives us the option to zoom out the tiles similarly to what we have on the 3ds.

i think that would be all i want, i would update then.
i would update my console.

Edit: xeno2 is a joke of a game though, i dont get the hype it gets.
we have a little kid as the main , with tons of hoes 'baldes' as his sidekicks..
game is not appealing, but i will wait it out maybe it will have good gameplay.

Last edited by leonmagnus99,
Reactions: sarkwalvein

Digital_0xFF

Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
if Nintendo adds a fine browser that supports video loading (would love to use kissanime on it at times).

and adds theme option (and using our own images as background) and gives us the option to zoom out the tiles similarly to what we have on the 3ds.

i think that would be all i want, i would update then.
i would update my console.

we have a little kid as the main , with tons of hoes 'baldes' as his sidekicks..

Xeno 2 is hyped because xeno (1) was fucking awesome (+good rpg's are rare nowadays)

sarkwalvein

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I've heard many people complaining about blades being characters or sidekicks as a problem.
I don't know why. TBH a long time ago I also played a game with some blades as sidekick characters, only these blades were called Swordians. A great game to be honest, perhaps you know it. /s
Regarding Xeno 2, I expect it to be like Xeno 1, it is the reason I bought a Nintendo Switch. Amazing environments and exploration, superb music, a great battle system and a story that would be perhaps cliched but a perfect carrot to keep you going and enjoy everything else.

Digital_0xFF

Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
I've heard many people complaining about blades being characters or sidekicks as a problem.
I don't know why. TBH a long time ago I also played a game with some blades as sidekick characters, only these blades were called Swordians. A great game to be honest, perhaps you know it. /s
Regarding Xeno 2, I expect it to be like Xeno 1, it is the reason I bought a Nintendo Switch. Amazing environments and exploration, superb music, a great battle system and a story that would be perhaps cliched but a perfect carrot to keep you going and enjoy everything else.
Damn u... now a have the need to play xeno 1 again :D ... looks like the student finally surpassed the teacher ...:toot::grog:

One of the best plots in my gameline

Edit: Enjoy ;)

Last edited by Digital_0xFF,

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq

i won't say xenoblade is a bad series (i do prefer xenosaga/gears by miles) but still xenoblade never clicked for me at least.

and i can't ever compare my no1 game Tales of Destiny to this crap called xenowaifu2.

the swordians in destiny are nothing like these "waifu blades"

leon315

POWERLIFTER
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
ps3 was completely hacked for 1st time by geohot in 2011, 5 years since its release, Switch got cracked with a lightspeed, I think nintendo shall crucify some of their engineers... :D

sarkwalvein

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
and i can't ever compare my no1 game Tales of Destiny to this crap called xenowaifu2.
Prejudice much?
I actually have played ToD, so I can sure say it is the best TalesOf I've played, and a great game in general.
Regarding Xeno2, I still don't play it, so even if I expect it to be great like Xeno1, I wouldn't say it SURE IS an awesome game or a "crap called xenowaifu2". Nice bias before even trying it.

Reactions: leonmagnus99

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
Prejudice much?
I actually have played ToD, so I can sure say it is the best TalesOf I've played, and a great game in general.
Regarding Xeno2, I still don't play it, so even if I expect it to be great like Xeno1, I wouldn't say it SURE IS an awesome game or a "crap called xenowaifu2". Nice bias before even trying it.

sorry i might be abit defensive on that title XD
because it is my fav in general , xeno2 looks okay i guess.

but it is difficult to compare the swordians to those blade thingies , maybe it is something similar but i dislike the thought.
maybe i am fanboying here, dont take it personal C:

ertaboy356b

Trophies
XP
Country
Tales of Destiny?

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
in wich city is the congress?
https://www.ccc.de/en/updates/2017/34C3-in-leipzig
Moved to Leipzig this year, was variously in Hamburg or Berlin in previous years.

If you are in Germany a lot of the hacker spaces/maker spaces will have the streams and some like minded people, a lot outside will too but CCC does a lot in Germany; https://www.ccc.de/de/regional not all of those and there are others that will but some idea of those that might. The wiki for each congress tends to get more sorted in the weeks before the event but https://events.ccc.de/congress/2017/wiki/index.php/Static:Congress_Everywhere will likely be where you want to look.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1