Hello Peoples!

Lori_San

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
I'm an awfully uncreative person when it comes to talking about myself, which is why I never write self-insert characters haha, I hate talking about myself

Heyo everyone! Glad to be here

The name's Lori, nothing too special about me really, just a dumb girl who loves playing video games, breaking them, and writing. I'm really just here to ask for help whenever shit goes down the drain on my 3DS because, honestly, I'm quite an idiot when it comes to modifying consoles and all that jazz. I'm much more a physical repair person rather than a digital repair person.

As for who I am, find out. I'm willing to chat with anyone about anything really, as long as I have some knowledge in a given topic really im just lonely and want friends haha. One thing I will give is that I've got one hell of a sailors mouth, so don't be surprised to see swearing coming from me.

I've been playing games for as long as I can remember, and now I'm trying to make my own! And with that, I'll sign off on this now. Hope I get to enjoy a decent time here and not annoy ye with my stupid questions about shit I'm way too underqualified to even ask questions about. Have a good one!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: BO1 is good, all 3 modes are good in that game