Hacking [Q] Wiiflow Loading Probloms

Magic Lubricant

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I am new here so I make any mistakes, please forgive me.:shy:. Ever since I soft modded my Wii I could never get wiiflow to work. I ripped games put them on my USB harddrive, but when I loaded a game, wiiflow would show the loading screen, show a black screen, then return to the system menu! I tried switching USB ports, and changing the IOS it uses off of auto. I also tried USB Loader GX and CFG USB loader, for some reason Wii flow is the only one that can recognize my hard drive. CFG USB loader just keeps on retrying and doesn't work, and so does USB Loader GX. Do I not have something installed? Please help!
Thanks!

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you using a drive without its own power supply? If so, you need to use a Y cable so the drive can draw enough power to run. Most self-powered drives come with one.

Magic Lubricant

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you using a drive without its own power supply? If so, you need to use a Y cable so the drive can draw enough power to run. Most self-powered drives come with one.
My drive is requires an external power source, but it was always plugged into the hard drive.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.ebay.com/itm/386617469929?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=2T8UwYf_Qse&...