mary1517

OP
Trophies
Website
www.behance.net
XP
Country
Poland
So... as an artist I had a chance to work on few games by now. I was making texture packs before for minecraft or experimenting with some silly stuff with N64 ROMS... But now I want to try big.

See, I'm interested in making some texture packs for Wii games, just learn and experiment for now, but I don't rly know where to start. My PC is old and too week to run the Dolphin Emulator. I hope there is a way to use custom textures on the Wii console itself? Anything I found after googling for some time was texture mod for emulators, but that doesn't satisfy me.

Can anybody help me with making first steps in this? Are there any tutorials in how to extract Wii games, change original textures and use them on a console again, or anything that would be useful for me? I would love to know. I do have a basic programming knowledge if this is required, but nothing super-dev-skill or anything.

My main plan is to make an HD texture pack, or a HD Twilight Princess inspired texture pack for Skyward Sword, because I hate how this game looks xD But this will come after I get some experience with the Wii and all.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yWIobzBdKc