Translation Puyo Puyo 20th anniversary PSP English patch???

NANASHI89

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
While looking around the internet, The only translation is the DS (and due to me not having a flashcart) can someone port the patch to the psp. Thanks in advanced.
If you have a DSi or any of the 3DS models, you can play Puyo Puyo on one of those from your (micro)SD card, with Twilight Menu. No Flashcard needed.

https://github.com/DS-Homebrew/TWiLightMenu

Reactions: WtrHzrd

sombrerosonic

Idiot machine
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you have a DSi or any of the 3DS models, you can play Puyo Puyo on one of those from your (micro)SD card, with Twilight Menu. No Flashcard needed.

https://github.com/DS-Homebrew/TWiLightMenu
Last time i use Twilight menu, it corrupted my entire sd card in a week. So it made me lose all my saves that i worked on (Alot of gba completions as well as some ds games). I mean, if i gets some pointers on how to copy the translation it ill do it myself, no question asked.

Nikokaro

Lost philosopher... searching for a way out...
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Last time i use Twilight menu, it corrupted my entire sd card in a week.
Hm.. Can you explain this better, lad? I also had a similar thing happen to me: after saving within a game, the console froze, so I turned it off. Checking the micro SD on the PC, I noticed that instead of the sav file there was a file with gibberish symbols (absurdly, disproportionately large many giga, clearly unreal).
Only the moment I tried to delete it, it gave me an error, and I could not eject the card (via the Windows function): so I turned off the PC.
Turned it back on and inserted the card, it was now unreadable and to be formatted again, alas.
Since then, one other time it happened to me, but I left the corrupted file where it was (renaming it) and then no subsequent problems. 😅

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, i have a physical copy of mgs4