Cute>Hot
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This has old info as well, skip to custom OST if you wish.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Dj2gIy4cS4[/youtube]

HELL YEAH!!!!!

djricekcn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
never used it before, never will for me....just feels awkward when listening to music that doesn't belong to the game for
rme.

Yanazake

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Actually... Sounds just amazing to me. I like my share of "add your own touch" in a game. Cladun was great at that, the 2nd version just lacked multiplayer.

... I wonder if there'll be a 3rd cladun for the Vita... Or even for PSP =p

syko5150

GBAtemp Syko!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This is actually a good feature to have because many sports games have terrible generic music. I won't use it for games that use music to set the mood for what's happening in game such as RPGs etc.

s4mid4re

Trophies
Website
v4.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Nice, the psp can also do this (through a plugin, meaning you need to hack your psp), but it wasn't stable, causing lags on some process-extensive games. It does have the ability to block certain/all sound channels, so it can block the BGM, voice, sound effects, etc. (or all of them).

Not really a must-have function, but it's nice Sony added this into the Vita.

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I mean, the thought of playing a game with some random music doesn't entice me at all.
I play music whenever I have to grind in games.

Edit: Star Ocean 4 is coming to mind, that had some major grinding and the battle theme got annoying.
I just turn it off, then :P

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I'm going to love this while playing FIFA, I always play FIFA with music, very glad to see this happening. I just hate the same old commentaries during a match, totally broken.

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I mean, the thought of playing a game with some random music doesn't entice me at all.

Certain games I have played use random music anyway (Burnout springs to mind), so using your own doesn't feel out of place there. In fact, I'd say most driving games seem "right" with custom music, seeing as if you're actually driving, you can choose what music you're listening to. Maybe not racing games. But still, for most games, you could probably come up with a playlist of music that "fits" the game. Obviously, you wouldn't do it when the game's default soundtrack is good.

Reactions: 1 person

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
never used it before, never will for me....just feels awkward when listening to music that doesn't belong to the game for me.
Errr... This.

Really? Not even being able to play Rick Astley on anything you want?

Reactions: 1 person

junn

Trophies
Website
flic.kr
XP
Country
United States
Not all games though. The only demo game that I've tried that pause the custom background music
is Dynasty Warriors next...whenever you start the game, there is a pop up messages that says,
"The song has been paused".

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)