Hacking Psvita 3.36

Sahduk

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it too late to mod my vita? I'm at the point where I'm tired of my rpg games now.

I just want to play some of my old psx games and maybe some gba games. Is it possible on 3.36?

Sahduk

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Psp ecfw, this should work still, ape escape is still up on the store http://wololo.net/2015/04/18/scene-drama-qwikrazor-releases-tn-v11-ecfw-firmware-3-36/

As for native vita hacks, see here http://gbatemp.net/threads/psm-beta-released-and-eml-generator.391714/
Works up to 3.51

A ww that's awesome! I don't understand how I download it without updateing my vita. I can't get on to the psn store without updatING my vita

Does native hack mean I don't need to buy a game from psn?

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Unfortunately you will need a ps3 at your disposal (one that can access the psn store)
Your vita also needs to be activated with your psn account

Sahduk

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Unfortunately you will need a ps3 at your disposal (one that can access the psn store)
Your vita also needs to be activated with your psn account

My ps3 and vita are both activated for psn so that's fine. But to go on psn to download the game won't I have to update my ps vita?

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You download the vita/psp games onto the ps3 first through the PSN store
Than connect the vita to QMCA on your pc (run in offline mode), then just plug it into the ps3, it wont prompt you to update and you can transfer over the game
turn on airplane mode first on the vita

Sahduk

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Right I'm doing this now then......There are three ape escape games on psn I'm on the UK store btw

D

Deleted-355425

Numblast was pulled from the uk store back in february

the games come back and sony dont patch games so you can grab them with a ps3, means you can get files without updating the vitas firmware.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It seems to be still be gone off the US store, weird they pulled it then just put it up again over there and not here
anyway here is a nice little list, find the cheapest, still on your region store, and supports your fw
some games also require a second hacked device for the exploit to work (either an already hacked vita or hacked psp) so be wary of those, pool hall pro seems to be one of those games

VitaExploitChart.png

Last edited by Joe88,

Sahduk

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay got it thank you Joe88 Im going to try it with numblast since its on the store right now. So I buy it on ps3 I'm confused to how I install it on my psvita without updating.

So next I install TN-V11eCFW http://wololo.net/2015/04/18/scene-drama-qwikrazor-releases-tn-v11-ecfw-firmware-3-36/

I need to install the TNV Loader - Numblast (EU Version) save file for the this too right?

I am so confused on this right now it seems there are so many steps for this.

redboyke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
you need to install QMCA on your computer make sure it is in offline mode and protocol is 3.30 then put your vita in airplane mode and reboot the device
and then connect vita to pc via usb cable and then start content manager it should normaly start without asking you to update
then you leave content manager open and connect your vita to ps3 using usb and choose usb and then transfer from ps3 to vita

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay got it thank you Joe88 Im going to try it with numblast since its on the store right now. So I buy it on ps3 I'm confused to how I install it on my psvita without updating.

So next I install TN-V11eCFW http://wololo.net/2015/04/18/scene-drama-qwikrazor-releases-tn-v11-ecfw-firmware-3-36/

I need to install the TNV Loader - Numblast (EU Version) save file for the this too right?

I am so confused on this right now it seems there are so many steps for this.
in addition to what is said above, you need to transfer the TNV save folder and the numblast exploit save folder to the vita using QCMA
drop both folders in C:\Users>(username)>PS Vita>PSAVEDATA>(vita id number)
then rebuild db with qcma and use content manager on the vita to transfer them

make sure you also put the 660.PBP into the TN folder before transferring
you may also want to make vita ftp as a recovery eboot or download the install zip and run it that way, it will make transferring stuff alot more simple then having to use QCMA

Sahduk

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay so I I have installed the QCMA installer I have numblast on psn I still havnt installed it on my vita....because I am still stuck on that stage.

So I got QCMA registered for a few seconds.

*edit*
Then it got disconnected and I got the message an error has occurred (NW-10743-5)

I reinstalled QCMA and it works now so its connected. I just dont know how to install all these files on my vita.

I tried to install the .h from the numblast TNV11 onto my vita but I cant seem to save it through qcma

Last edited by Sahduk,

Sahduk

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ive been trying to download numblast from the store but obviously cant so I tried the vita update blocker 1.2 and it didnt work....turns out it doesnt work on the 3.36 anymore

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn