thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
lostdwarf said:
Didnt they only just bring this out?
Dont think I'll ever get a sony product again, psp games were poop afaic, the stick thing hurt me thumb anyway.
not a troll, more a goblin. I would love a NGP but the psp was left to rot and so will this be, and possibly end up getting canned like the GO.

I would love to borrow your crystal ball please
smile.gif

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Savior of the broken
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
thegame07 said:
lostdwarf said:
Dont think I'll ever get a sony product again, psp games were poop afaic, the stick thing hurt me thumb anyway.
not a troll, more a goblin. I would love a NGP but the psp was left to rot and so will this be, and possibly end up getting canned like the GO.

smile.gif
Concerning Sony yet again made the same mistake of not allowing backwards compatibly, I am reassured the NGP won't go far either

Z

Zorua

A Gay Little Catboy said:
thegame07 said:
lostdwarf said:

smile.gif
Concerning Sony yet again made the same mistake of not allowing backwards compatibly, I am reassured the NGP won't go far either

I know it won't. It's a recycled piece of Sony garbage.

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
thegame07 said:
lostdwarf said:

smile.gif
the features it packs are more than enough

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Rockstar said:
thegame07 said:
lostdwarf said:

smile.gif
Features don't make a video game system.

Z

Zorua

Rockstar said:
thegame07 said:
lostdwarf said:

smile.gif

Right. First of all, they ditched the XMB. Secondly, it certainly isn't innovative. All they've done is made the PS3 portable or if you wanna look at it the other way, they've improved upon the graphics of the PSP.

Coto

-
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Nah-

PSP games are exquisite, aiming to a better dedicated gameplay. I don´t think it´s the end here. Even as a retro gaming console is awesome. =p

Hell, how many can say "while in travel I was playing neogeo classics", or even PSX!

=p

However, I stand for >PSP 300X series. Once I saw a Go was like... nah, screen too small.

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Rockstar said:
thegame07 said:
lostdwarf said:

smile.gif
The Lineup includes:
Uncharted
Litte Big Planet
Call Of Duty
Wipeout
Killzone
Dynasty Warriors
MGS

Combined with features that enhance gameplay like the motion sensors, touchscreen
And some extra features to use when your bored like media, internet(Which I think is gonna be great this time)

Im just having higher hopes for the NGP

Oh yeah ever though of the possibilities if NGP gets hacked?

LunaWofl

Tyrant R. of ye olde Prinny Squad
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Coto said:
Nah-

PSP games are exquisite, aiming to a better dedicated gameplay. I don´t think it´s the end here. Even as a retro gaming console is awesome. =p

Hell, how many can say "while in travel I was playing neogeo classics", or even PSX!

=p

However, I stand for >PSP 300X series. Once I saw a Go was like... nah, screen too small.
Why, i quite like small screens myself, it makes for a nice pixle size ratio, though i suppose that would be an acquired taste.

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Rockstar said:
Rockstar said:
thegame07 said:
lostdwarf said:

smile.gif
The Lineup includes:
Uncharted
Litte Big Planet
Call Of Duty
Wipeout
Killzone
Dynasty Warriors
MGS

Combined with features that enhance gameplay like the motion sensors, touchscreen
And some extra features to use when your bored like media, internet(Which I think is gonna be great this time)

-yawn- So they just took the same line-up from the PS3 and put it on there. That's not impressive, that's just lazy.
Then they added the same features they put on all their systems and ripped off Nintendo some more.
Yeah this system looks like it's going to go far
rolleyes.gif

Z

Zorua

Rockstar said:
Rockstar said:
thegame07 said:
lostdwarf said:

smile.gif
The Lineup includes:
Uncharted
Litte Big Planet
Call Of Duty
Wipeout
Killzone
Dynasty Warriors
MGS

Nothing new. The line-up sucks.

Combined with features that enhance gameplay like the motion sensors, touchscreen. That certainly isn't innovative and innovation is what I strive for.
And some extra features to use when your bored like media, internet(Which I think is gonna be great this time) O rly? All sony console browsers are crap....

Oh yeah ever though of the possibilities if NGP gets hacked? Like it'll ever come. The 3000 took more than a year and I bet that Sony would have imposed extremely strict security on the NGP.

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Rockstar said:
Rockstar said:
thegame07 said:
lostdwarf said:

smile.gif
The Lineup includes:
Uncharted
Litte Big Planet
Call Of Duty
Wipeout
Killzone
Dynasty Warriors
MGS

-yawn- So they just took the same line-up from the PS3 and put it on there. That's not impressive, that's just lazy.
Then they added the same features they put on all their systems and ripped off Nintendo some more.
rolleyes.gif
Yeah??
Because those are the main franchises they use, and those are just the confirmed games.. there will be many more.
"Now what if I say that 90% of announced 3DS games are ports or remakes? The system cant go far"

Look at SFIV, its already on PC, PS3 and 360 people bought the same game for 3DS?Why?
They wanted to play it portable, they liked teh fact they can take the big games around with them and thats what the NGP will allow

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Rockstar said:
Yeah??
Because those are the main franchises they use, and those are just the confirmed games.. there will be many more.
"Now what if I say that 90% of announced 3DS games are ports or remakes? The system cant go far"

Look at SFIV, its already on PC, PS3 and 360 people bought the same game for 3DS?Why?
They wanted to play it portable, they liked teh fact they can take the big games around with them and thats what the NGP will allow
I've already know how lazy the games on the 3DS are, but at the same time at least they are remakes of some of the best games of all time. The NGP doesn't have a single that makes it stand out, other than same shit Sony always features. How about Sony does something new for once instead of the same shit over and over again.

Z

Zorua

Rockstar said:
Rockstar said:
Rockstar said:
thegame07 said:
lostdwarf said:

smile.gif
The Lineup includes:
Uncharted
Litte Big Planet
Call Of Duty
Wipeout
Killzone
Dynasty Warriors
MGS

rolleyes.gif
Yeah??

Agreed. Most of the 3DS games are remakes but look at it this way: they are legends, Ocarina of Time being the most shining example. I don't want to insult you but the PS3 doesn't have games which are worthy of going down in history. Whereas, Nintendo, has had a brilliant past and even if they recycle their older franchises, people will play. Also, they have much more third party than Sony. That, I can guarantee you.

LunaWofl

Tyrant R. of ye olde Prinny Squad
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Rockstar said:
Rockstar said:
thegame07 said:
lostdwarf said:

smile.gif
The Lineup includes:
Uncharted
Litte Big Planet
Call Of Duty
Wipeout
Killzone
Dynasty Warriors
MGS

rolleyes.gif
Welp, lets look at the 3DS shall we?
Zelda
metroid
mario
-yawn- so they just took the same line-up from the wii and put it on there. That's not impressive, that's just lazy.
Then they added 3D.
rolleyes.gif

Oh my, did i just copy you in regards to a different console, why, i do believe i have.
See, the same can be said of just about anything, and ultimately a system will only go as far as customer support will let it.

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Zorua said:
Rockstar said:
Rockstar said:
Rockstar said:
thegame07 said:
lostdwarf said:

smile.gif
The Lineup includes:
Uncharted
Litte Big Planet
Call Of Duty
Wipeout
Killzone
Dynasty Warriors
MGS

rolleyes.gif
Yeah??

Agreed. Most of the 3DS games are remakes but look at it this way: they are legends, Ocarina of Time being the most shining example. I don't want to insult you but the PS3 doesn't have games which are worthy of going down in history. Whereas, Nintendo, has had a brilliant past and even if they recycle their older franchises, people will play. Also, they have much more third party than Sony. That, I can guarantee you.
Thats just matter of your opinion, OoT yes its a great game but not in everybodys view.
Now look at the NGP, Uncharted was probably one of if not the best game on the PS3.. so thats good too but maybe not in everybodys view again.. same goes for other franchises

Nintendo milks Mario, Zelda, Metroid etc
Sony milks LBP, uncharted, gta etc

Also the line about PS3 not having great games is only your opinion because there are a very large amount of not great but lets say amazing games on the PS3

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Lol Ken will never eat an omelette again lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Actually ihops omlettes still hit haven't had one in forever
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    The steak one is amazing
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Damn near $20 so fuck them
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I second that, they are good. I always get the steak and add mushrooms to it also. But yea been awhile since had myself. I used to go there every morn for coffee and breakfast, meet with my work crew, but we all stop going, too expensive.
    +1
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    I'm scarred for life.
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    See you guys, I'll get lost for another month. Maybe the rest of the year.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    See you tomorrow
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Peace. Take care, no more searching tonight. You gonna have nightmares.
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    See you tomorrow.
    +1
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    did she just vomit on the chat before leaving
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    why are girls doing this nowadays? is this some weird way of showing dominance?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea, I put her outside though, then cleaned it up.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ah yes the unique power of girls vomiting on you
  • PandaPandel @ PandaPandel:
    im gonna puke
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    Laughing face + 2
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    finally, a zelda game where you play as zelda
    it only took 40 years
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @The Real Jdbye, They finally got the naming convention right.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Now lets rename all of the old Zelda games to The Legend of Link. Lol.
    they kinda did that with zelda 2 at least it had link in the title
    +1
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ssDGBTssUI