Erestil

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi all.
Since I opened 2 post about a translation for Fate/Extra CCC (1 for translation and 1 for researching a program to extract .txt from the iso) I received no answers (at least not useful answers) so in this post I'm asking if is there a program that let you add subtitles (or I think in this case is better calling them annotation) in the game not only during videos. There was a program like that working for visual novels but this game is not a visual novel and it was "shared" trough all people that used the program after the registrations ... that means that I couldn't do it for my self and save on the pc without other people noticing it. So, in the end, if some1 know a program to add annotation or can easily build one themselves I would really appreciate if they share that with me in this post. Thanks in advance.

PS.
since I'm not a programmer and no1 is interested in the translation of the game (or at least not a programmer and not a japanese speaker) I was thinking that adding annotations without removing japanese text was already something instead of staring in front of all those stupid kanji (that I haven't studied).

SkyBladeCloud

Trophies
XP
Country
No, there is no such thing as a generic program to add subtitles to any game where it doesn't have.
Btw, isn't this the installment that uses a CPK file? I remember a Fate/Extra game that I once hacked.

~Sky

Erestil

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
isn't this the installment that uses a CPK file? I remember a Fate/Extra game that I once hacked.
Actually I don't know ... I know that this game is a remake of that one I have screenshots of the game opened with umdgen ... I don't know how to extract items to make a translation ... maybe I should check another forum since I have no luck here founding ppl that can help me :(

Cattura.JPG

Cattura1.JPG

Cattura2.JPG

Cattura3.JPG

Cattura4.JPG

macaronron

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, CCC uses .cpk. Opens nicely with quickbms. Inside the .cpk is four folder: cv (voice acting), pack (most of everything), saveutil (images used for save files), and sound (music). The text is probably within the mess of .pak files in the pack folder, with the majority of it in the files starting with evn_scn. You also might want to think of a way to deal with all the battle chatter as well as the voice clips for the Secret Gardens. Though since I'm not a hacker, I really can't help you much beyond saying that you can get your fingers into CCC's guts if you try. Wasn't CCC infamous just a little while ago because of its inclusion of at3tool?

I'm actually really interested in seeing how you'll handle the ハサン joke.

SkyBladeCloud

Trophies
XP
Country
Again, if my memory is not playing tricks xd, the text is inside the main package, compressed in lzss. Well, it's not actual text, but rather event scripts containig the text (usual Japanese coding style lol).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: show him fighting in ww2