Hacking PSJailbreak or....

Twilight Loz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright, so my birthday is coming up and I would like to know which of the following I should get:

PSJailbreak
PS3Break
5-30mw green laser pen (random).

And whats the difference between psjailbreak and ps3break? And ive heard that PSJailBreak can bypass the firmware 3.42. Is this true?

Twilight Loz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
soz but it has to be within those 3.

The only thing I want to know is that has psjailbreak bypassed 3.42?

And by update, does psjailbreak mean you have to buy another psjailbreak once they've bypassed a firmware?

Elritha

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Twilight Loz said:
The only thing I want to know is that has psjailbreak bypassed 3.42?

And by update, does psjailbreak mean you have to buy another psjailbreak once they've bypassed a firmware?

3.42 has blocked psjailbreak and all clones. There were a few reports that psjailbreak couldn't be upgraded without additional hardware even if they come out with a way to bypass it. Time will tell if that's true or not. Safest option is to stay on 3.41 and don't go on PSN.

Sao Mortel

Trophies
Website
shoptemp.com
XP
Country
Canada
Edhel said:
Safest option is to stay on 3.41 and don't go on PSN.

Patience is the key here. Pretty soon, the price of dongles will go down. Anyone would be a fool to pay 150$ for PSjailbrak today.
We have waited more than 3 years for a hack we can wait a couple more weeks for everything to be sorted out.

ocdetective

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Sao Mortel said:
Edhel said:
Safest option is to stay on 3.41 and don't go on PSN.

Patience is the key here. Pretty soon, the price of dongles will go down. Anyone would be a fool to pay 150$ for PSjailbrak today.
We have waited more than 3 years for a hack we can wait a couple more weeks for everything to be sorted out.
Like $35 for a PS3key.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I went to a garage sell last saturday, and the lady had a PS2 for sale, but she had a sign on it...