Hacking PS4 RiPKiT/Modding/Cheat/Backport Tool by RiPPERD - UPDATED V2.2

tsamo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I don't know if I'm doing something wrong or what not but I still cannot make a working package it seems.
With 2.2, Sekiro. It completes fine but it shows the Mira error code when I try to launch it.

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know if I'm doing something wrong or what not but I still cannot make a working package it seems.
With 2.2, Sekiro. It completes fine but it shows the Mira error code when I try to launch it.
B/c the tool still has issues unfortunately both backport tools currently do not work. Ni no kuni remastered still gives me an error after launch in every tool update.

Reactions: naddel81

tsamo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
B/c the tool still has issues unfortunately both backport tools currently do not work. Ni no kuni remastered still gives me an error after launch in every tool update.
At least I wised up and I'm using my Sekiro copy and not the Odyssey one for the trial runs.
11gb vs 42gb :rofl2:

RiPPERD

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Some error are normal no all games have the same modules and the app try to find all possibilities but not find eboot.bin or param. Sfo something went wrong try another or try different build 2.0 and 2.1 maybe works fine

Edit:i port days gone with 2.0 with lasted modded backportn00b and works perfectly

please update to v2.2 sfo is fixed now

This game is Ace Combat 7, I managed to convert it manually yesturday and it works fine.
It has an additionnal PRX file in a folder named "prx" ("truecloudrendering.prx" or something like this).

thanks for the update about prx file i will add it to the list, please send me the correct name of this prx file

Is it possible for you to add a function to 1-click-backport to 4.XX in your program? Would ease my problems so much!

@RiPPERD

i guess this could be done but not sure it would work due to depndencies for newer games

anybody with any update regarding crash nitro racing? Tried 2.1, and when installing, it says I need to update to 6.0. Anybody with any idea.

I did the following:
Installed python,
installed .net
then copied crash nitro to folder and renamed to original.pkg
opened program and the used the 1 click method.
copied the new apk to usb and installed on 5.05 ps4.

no luck

any help by someone perhaps? struggling a lot here in South Africa, we still have a very strict lockdown, so playing some new games will help

please update to V2.2

Ripperd... is the tool finally free of dependencies on python and/or external libraries ?
no you still need python and .net installed please download the RT version (runtime files include)

Reactions: Xortes

RiPPERD

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@RiPPERD can you use py2exe to wrap up the python end of the dependency?
i dont know mate i know nothing about python... if you know someone then id be happy to try it

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

are people still having problems then? i thought the only problems now are with missing prx files?

barelynotlegal

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yep, that didnt help, last ditch effort before a update takes place, going to try the RT version.
@RiPPERD i got those errors again, but i believe its just trying to delete them maybe and they arent there?
but i got a new error while launching game, ce- 4xxxx or something using hen 2.4
imgoing to assume the pkg is wrong, cause they keep passing saying good. unless im trying to play wrong. im just launching hen then trying to play the game, do i need to enable mira or something?

Last edited by barelynotlegal,

arfgh

Trophies
XP
Country
Armenia
Ripperd it will be wonderful if you are able to have a version that need no dependencies. In the case of .net is not a problem. But the python part, for sure, it is possible to avoid its dependency.

johnny2k4

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
i dont know mate i know nothing about python... if you know someone then id be happy to try it

are people still having problems then? i thought the only problems now are with missing prx files?

Thank you much for your work with the tool!!,the only problem i found it's when you try to make an update backported. You need to change in gengp4,to CUSAXXXXXX or CUSAXXXXX-patch if are patch.
You can make even a button,BASE BACKPORTED or UPDATE PATCH BACKPORTED.

Thanks again RIPPERD.

naddel81

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you much for your work with the tool!!,the only problem i found it's when you try to make an update backported. You need to change in gengp4,to CUSAXXXXXX or CUSAXXXXX-patch if are patch.

Thanks again RIPPERD.
we can backport updates now?!?

johnny2k4

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
we can backport updates now?!?

Nope,but the error it's only in the final step when the program try to remake the update package. the program generate a BASE GAME instead of PATCH UPDATE PKG,so,when you try to install install overwrite the base game,base+base generating in some cases an error code when try to open.

The program find and patch all the prx and the eboot in the update patch packages without problem,so the mistake it's in the final step.

Hope RIPPERD can fix this.Greetings.

RiPPERD

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Thanks again RIPPERD.
this is on my list mate i have a way to edit the gp4 file before its used anyway

yep, that didnt help, last ditch effort before a update takes place, going to try the RT version.
@RiPPERD i got those errors again, but i believe its just trying to delete them maybe and they arent there?
but i got a new error while launching game, ce- 4xxxx or something using hen 2.4
imgoing to assume the pkg is wrong, cause they keep passing saying good. unless im trying to play wrong. im just launching hen then trying to play the game, do i need to enable mira or something?

something has gone wrong im at work at mo ill help you in few hours sorry...

Ripperd it will be wonderful if you are able to have a version that need no dependencies. In the case of .net is not a problem. But the python part, for sure, it is possible to avoid its dependency.

yeah i know but i dont know python i know some on here do

Reactions: KiiWii and naddel81

johnny2k4

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
this is on my list mate i have a way to edit the gp4 file before its used anyway
Yes,i fix this extracting the base created by the tool,patching a new param.sfo from original,and repacking again how patch project.It works.

something has gone wrong im at work at mo ill help you in few hours sorry...

yeah i know but i dont know python i know some on here do

Don't worry about the time mate,thank you so much for taking you personal time making the tool for all of us.Greetings.

Reactions: RiPPERD

johnny2k4

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
so you got it to work with a update file? or you used it to make a patch pkg?
Yes,i always try to make the update file backported,so many games in V0 have problems,so it's better make the update backported and don't need to make the base game backported too,only in few games need to backport some files of the base game in rare cases.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol