Hacking PS4 GAME FIRMWARE

CoolDude94

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey i got a question about ps4 firmwares and the games you can get for each. I have a ps4 with 7.50 firmware on it. Im wanting to know if i can run games from older firmwares on it. Is that possible?

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hey i got a question about ps4 firmwares and the games you can get for each. I have a ps4 with 7.50 firmware on it. Im wanting to know if i can run games from older firmwares on it. Is that possible?
Of course yes lol.

you cannot run fake packaged “backups”, but you can run legit game discs and digital from 1.00-7.50.

CoolDude94

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I assume when you said digitally, you meant games that are off the PS Store. This sucks... i have a lot of games on my other PS4 running 5.05 CFW. I was hoping i could get some of those games to work with 7.50. This is kind of unrelated, but where can i download newer PS4 games from? Also, im wondering what the point of a FW Spoofer is...does it let you play games for newer firmwares or something? Sorry...never used firmware spoofer before so im just wondering what it can do.

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@CoolDude94

spoofer doesn’t let you play higher than 5.05 games on a 5.05 console. You need keys for that.

Any games on 5.05 that’s are fake pkg are installed with fake ticket, these games wouldn’t work on a 7.50 console as it will not read as purchased... Even if they’re on external.

No links for piracy will be posted here.

CoolDude94

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@CoolDude94

spoofer doesn’t let you play higher than 5.05 games on a 5.05 console. You need keys for that.

Any games on 5.05 that’s are fake pkg are installed with fake ticket, these games wouldn’t work on a 7.50 console as it will not read as purchased... Even if they’re on external.

No links for piracy will be posted here.
Right. Thanks for clearing that up for me. I didnt expect to be able to run 5.05 games on 7.50 anyway...just thought it would be cool if it could be done.

Reactions: KiiWii

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Looks like a brown recluse