Hacking PS4 Controller on XBOX ONE

xxstyler20xx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Hello since the Cronusmax is pretty old I want to ask you guys if there is a way to connect PS4 Controllers to XBOX One
Thanks !

Deleted member 518296

Developer of MC Addons Manager
Trophies
XP
Hello ! I've heard that there is a way with some sort of USB adapters that you plug into your console and it converts.
I never tried, but you could :)
It's called "CronusMAX", you can find for around $80 (Pretty expensive, but apparently it works with any console!)

emcintosh

On the internet, everyone knows I'm a cat
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hello since the Cronusmax is pretty old I want to ask you guys if there is a way to connect PS4 Controllers to XBOX One
Thanks !

CronusMax is probably overkill for what you want to do - there are more limited adaptors that are more like $20-30.

Brook make a Super Converter specifically for PS4 -> Xbox One (I use their Xbox One -> Wii U one with my Elite controller). I've just looked at their site and there's a new one called Wingman that works with several different types of controller.

Mayflash make the Magic-NS, which can make a variety of controllers appear as each other, including PS4 -> Xbox One.

Last edited by emcintosh,
D

Deleted User

Look for a Brook adapter. I know it allows you to use 360 controllers on Xbox One, there may be one that works with PS4 not sure though.

Zhongtiao1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CronusMax is probably overkill for what you want to do - there are more limited adaptors that are more like $20-30.

Brook make a Super Converter specifically for PS4 -> Xbox One (I use their Xbox One -> Wii U one with my Elite controller). I've just looked at their site and there's a new one called Wingman that works with several different types of controller.

Mayflash make the Magic-NS, which can make a variety of controllers appear as each other, including PS4 -> Xbox One.

Magic-NS doesn't support the xbox one. It has Xinput support, but it doesn't work on the xbox one

xxstyler20xx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Thanks for your answers !
The CronusMAX is pretty expensive I got the "Brook Wingman XB" Adapter (half the price of the cronus) Works perfectly in wireless mode .. Can't notice inputlag

Reactions: emcintosh

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I just Luv having CEX :)