Hacking PS4 Cheat Codes List new codes and request

LyuboA

Unknown Entity
Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
Actually find cheats takes a lot of time , thats why beside ps4cheater i also have installed ps4 trainer , and i redownload the games to match the vesrion and cusa region as well .

i do the same but Last of US v1.08 patch the graphics are worse then 1.09 cause in 1.09 you can set screen resolution to 1800p
as for version of the game i dont care US EU i have them all for Last of US, all Uncharted games, Horizon Zero dawn, God of War and few others

Reactions: matias3ds

matias3ds

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
i do the same but Last of US v1.08 patch the graphics are worse then 1.09 cause in 1.09 you can set screen resolution to 1800p
as for version of the game i dont care US EU i have them all for Last of US, all Uncharted games, Horizon Zero dawn, God of War and few others
Ho I didn’t know about that feature in the update .

DEMONDICE

K-K-Kureiji
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know how to work the pointer feature? I can't get a decent pointer. At least not for Gundam Breaker 3. I managed to narrow down my thruster pointer to 4000 results and then it won't go any lower. No matter how many times I restart and scan again. Hell, some things like HP give me zero results after my second or third scan. I have a feeling pointers don't exactly work properly.

Reactions: matias3ds

matias3ds

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Does anyone know how to work the pointer feature? I can't get a decent pointer. At least not for Gundam Breaker 3. I managed to narrow down my thruster pointer to 4000 results and then it won't go any lower. No matter how many times I restart and scan again. Hell, some things like HP give me zero results after my second or third scan. I have a feeling pointers don't exactly work properly.
Ho buddy i have always search with common numbers i had a lot of 0 results after seconf or third search , really frustraiting .
Then i tried to learned about pointers with some youtube videos , and drop it , was far to hard for ,y knlowedge :-)
Good luck

DEMONDICE

K-K-Kureiji
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ho buddy i have always search with common numbers i had a lot of 0 results after seconf or third search , really frustraiting .
Then i tried to learned about pointers with some youtube videos , and drop it , was far to hard for ,y knlowedge :-)
Good luck
Yeah, I know how to find pointers with Cheat Engine, but that's a much more advanced program. The pointer search on this is strange. I even dug up the instructions the developer gave, and following them exactly doesn't get proper results. Doing the same search sometimes gives different results too. I just don't want to have to search up a ton of values every time I start the game. Especially since a lot of them have to be searched with Unknown Initial Value, which takes ages and 20+ scans.

matias3ds

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Yeah, I know how to find pointers with Cheat Engine, but that's a much more advanced program. The pointer search on this is strange. I even dug up the instructions the developer gave, and following them exactly doesn't get proper results. Doing the same search sometimes gives different results too. I just don't want to have to search up a ton of values every time I start the game. Especially since a lot of them have to be searched with Unknown Initial Value, which takes ages and 20+ scans.
I tried to search with an unknown value only once with the Snack game and i have to make at least 10 scans and didnt worked at the end so totally understand you.
And in some games you didnt even have the .bin file , so i dont know how to search or where even common values .

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You cant be online with cheats right? Cause cheaters in online games make me want to line up 4 babies and punch all of them at the same time.

Diablos90

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi guys, I encountered a critical bug in one God of War quest.

The quest name is Fafnir's Hoard, I should use the Fafnir Stone that Sindri gave me to proceed (even the compass points to the the pedestal) , but I have 0 Fafnir Stones into the inventory (it's a known bug).

Is there a cheat that allows me to add this stone into the inventory?

Hope you can help me, thanks in advance :)

EDIT: Game ID is CUSA07410.

Last edited by Diablos90,

matias3ds

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Hi guys, I encountered a critical bug in one God of War quest.

The quest name is Fafnir's Hoard, I should use the Fafnir Stone that Sindri gave me to proceed (even the compass points to the the pedestal) , but I have 0 Fafnir Stones into the inventory (it's a known bug).

Is there a cheat that allows me to add this stone into the inventory?

Hope you can help me, thanks in advance :)

EDIT: Game ID is CUSA07410.
Not there o know off , you need to have at least 1 for the cheat to be able to modified it

Sunz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Anyone got an infinite money code for Everybody's Golf?
Game has no eboot.bin so I don't know where to search :(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work