Hacking PS3Break from gamekool.com !!!

rawdog805

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They are shipping out NON WORKING PS3Break units that are knock offs of the original PS3Break.

I ordered the PS3Break from gamekool.com, and it is not working at all... I am doing all of the proper steps, but the light will not turn on when it's connected to the ps3.. Also when I connect it to my PC it doesnt even recognize it as a USB device..

Needless to say im pissed.. I e-mailed them about the problem, but they have not responded. Depending on whether or not they respond quickly enough to rectify this situation, I will be filing a claim via PayPal so that I can get my $30 back..

SO guys and gals be weary of gamekool.com they are selling fakes that do not work at all and they obviously haven't even tested the units before shipping them out.

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Did you completely shut off your ps3 with the switch in the back (or if it's a slim, with the power cable disconnected) and while it's off plugged in the usb, and then quickly pressed power and then eject?

This is probably a PEBKAC..

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
MrDiesel said:
Alone by looking at the site design, I would close it immediately.

I could be wrong though

Actually, Gamekool is recommend by many members on this site.. it's legit, though it is possible they can be selling false merchandise unaware.

Zetta_x

The Insane Statistician
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
rawdog805 said:
They are shipping out NON WORKING PS3Break units that are knock offs of the original PS3Break.

I ordered the PS3Break from gamekool.com, and it is not working at all... I am doing all of the proper steps, but the light will not turn on when it's connected to the ps3.. Also when I connect it to my PC it doesnt even recognize it as a USB device..

Needless to say im pissed.. I e-mailed them about the problem, but they have not responded. Depending on whether or not they respond quickly enough to rectify this situation, I will be filing a claim via PayPal so that I can get my $30 back..

SO guys and gals be weary of gamekool.com they are selling fakes that do not work at all and they obviously haven't even tested the units before shipping them out.

For some strange reason, I think you missed a detail or two in the steps vs the dongle not working.

rawdog805

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im on 3.41 firmware.. I also did make sure that the switch was off on the back of the ps3.. I then plugged the USB stick in, turned the switch back on, then hit power and quickly hit eject with no disc in the drive.

Any more suggestions..

xmrnogatcox

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
rawdog805 said:
Im on 3.41 firmware.. I also did make sure that the switch was off on the back of the ps3.. I then plugged the USB stick in, turned the switch back on, then hit power and quickly hit eject with no disc in the drive.

Any more suggestions..

Did you make sure that there weren't any USB devices plugged in when you boot the PS3 up (OTHER than the PS3Break)?

rawdog805

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xmrnogatcox said:
rawdog805 said:

Any more suggestions..

Did you make sure that there weren't any USB devices plugged in when you boot the PS3 up (OTHER than the PS3Break)?

Yup..

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If its even broken it has nothing to do with Gamekool almost all these chinese shops are getting the PS3jailbreak devices from the same source. You are probably just setting up your stuff up wrong.

Gobnoblin

Trophies
XP
Country
can't remember if you have to unplug the fats but i know with the slim you have to totally unplug it to begin the break process......

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Bloodgod said:
put a disk in.

You don't need a disk in on startup, at least I don't with my dingoo.

The timing can be a bit tricky to get right when pressing eject. What I suggest until you learn the proper timing is just to press the on button and as soon as you do that tap eject a few times quickly.

And no you don't need to unplug the phats from their power source.

Bloodgod

嵐の王
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
0.0 timing is involved? xD. Anyways I said that cause when a disk is inside you have a blue LED light on. When you eject it blinks. It's just a visual aid for those using an OG PS3.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.livescience.com/59831-cotton-candy-grapes.html#:~:text=To%20make%20the%20Cotton%20Can...