Thomas83Lin

Retro Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.thomas83lincodes.com
XP
Country
United States
My Fat Ps3, it honestly doesn't matter if the disc is in or not, it works either way, but the disc coming out does kinda get in the way.lol the only problem I had at first getting my jailbreak to work was that i was actually pressing the Power\Eject to quickly, Once i slowed down alittle it worked like a charm.

rawdog805

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok I'm going to list my steps below and maybe someone can tell me if I am doing something wrong.

1st -- I turn off the switch in the back of my PS3.

2nd -- I plug in the PS3break dongle.

3rd -- I turn the power switch in the back to the on position on my PS3.

4th -- I hit the power button immediately followed by the eject button.

5th -- I sit and wait for the lights on the Dongle to illuminate.

6th -- I get pissed off because it doesn't work.

Zetta_x

The Insane Statistician
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rydian said:
Try the eject button over and over?

^^ This

I spam the eject button when I use my TI-84. Not really spam but push it about 3-4 times. Do you know what is supposed to happen when you turn on your PS3? It's going to look pretty normal aside from a few new options.

harveychan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
http://ps3break.com/Truth.asp this is the link to the official web site there is a new topic about the fakes going around with pic's of fake vs' real. easy to find out if one is fake or not.hope this helped

lets us know if its real or fake order it from digimartz.com that were i got mine

rawdog805

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Zetta_x said:
Rydian said:
Try the eject button over and over?

^^ This

I spam the eject button when I use my TI-84. Not really spam but push it about 3-4 times. Do you know what is supposed to happen when you turn on your PS3? It's going to look pretty normal aside from a few new options.

Yeah I know it's supposed to look normal, but the light on the dongle is supposed to illuminate correct??

QUOTE(harveychan @ Sep 22 2010, 05:13 AM)
http://ps3break.com/Truth.asp this is the link to the official web site there is a new topic about the fakes going around with pic's of fake vs' real. easy to find out if one is fake or not.hope this helped

lets us know if its real or fake order it from digimartz.com that were i got mine

Hmm. It's definitely the one with the green check marks. Maybe I'm just not doing it correctly. I'll try some more when I get home in about an hour.

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
You might have just got a bad/broken one? Sounds like it to me. My ps3break from shoptemp works fine. I press the eject button straight after the power button (not at legendary speed, just fairly quickly), and it's never once failed to work...

harveychan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah it will start to flash real quickly then for a split second it will not do anything then it will turn green and stay green your ps3 will now load to xmc. make sure ur upgrade button is not pushed in. this is what i do power down as normal the flip switch in the back.flip switch back on insert break hit power button the eject real fast and hold it never letting go. Get back to me and let me know ..also when you get home check the pic from the main site and make sure 100% it the same.did ur break coime with pink insert in the cary case or white?

rawdog805

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
harveychan said:
yeah it will start to flash real quickly then for a split second it will not do anything then it will turn green and stay green your ps3 will now load to xmc. make sure ur upgrade button is not pushed in. this is what i do power down as normal the flip switch in the back.flip switch back on insert break hit power button the eject real fast and hold it never letting go. Get back to me and let me know ..also when you get home check the pic from the main site and make sure 100% it the same.did ur break coime with pink insert in the cary case or white?

It Came with the pink insert.

rawdog805

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just got home and tried again. Absolutely nothing is working.

Tried plugging the dongle in to my pc to see if it recognized it as some type of USB device and got no luck with that either.

Bloodgod

嵐の王
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
you got a defective device. Contact the seller and stop wasting our time.

Edit: Personally I think you're from a rival site selling the same crap and trying to run a smear campaign

rawdog805

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rydian said:
rawdog805 said:
Tried plugging the dongle in to my pc to see if it recognized it as some type of USB device and got no luck with that either.
Holy shit, I already covered this... that's NORMAL.

lol.. didnt pay any attention to that before.. frustrated as hell because i have waited for this thing to arrive for 10 days.. finally get it and it doesnt work.. They still have not replied to my e-mail..

may just order another from somewhere else..

Taik

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Bloodgod said:

Edit: Personally I think you're from a rival site selling the same crap and trying to run a smear campaign

Sadly, the "guy from another site" seems true.

inb4 next post is "I ordered it from XXX" and 3 days later we get "awesome it works do not order from gamekool, use XXX instead !"

rawdog805

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yup 3 beeps after hitting eject.. Not working at all..

How long do you guys think that I should wait for a response from Gamekool before making a claim with paypal?

Also should I just go ahead and order the USBbreak from price angels??

ocdetective

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Taik said:
Bloodgod said:

Sadly, the "guy from another site" seems true.

inb4 next post is "I ordered it from XXX" and 3 days later we get "awesome it works do not order from gamekool, use XXX instead !"

QUOTE(rawdog805 @ Sep 22 2010, 08:39 PM)
Yup 3 beeps after hitting eject.. Not working at all..

How long do you guys think that I should wait for a response from Gamekool before making a claim with paypal?

Also should I just go ahead and order the USBbreak from price angels??
and there we have it...

rawdog805

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dude I have no agenda here. And i have no idea who you rival sites are. I'm just trying to get this thing to work.

Don't understand why people have to be such assholes. If it'll make you and the other guy feel better I can post a video of this non functioning PS3break.

Jeez. Thanks to the rest of you guys who gave me suggestions on trying to get this thing to work.

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
have you verified that you didnt accidentally upgrade to 3.42 or 3.50 ? it could have happened for example if someone in your family tried to go online or something

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zufnIPGYQx8