Jaxtaylor

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hey all,

First off, so sorry if this has been posted to death, so if I've missed something here that'll help, I'd appreciate if someone could point me there :)

So, sorted a PS2 and installed an HDD to run OPL because I really wanted to play Shaolin Monks.

The majority of other games are working fine, but a few, in particular MK just gives me a white screen.

I've tried two different ISOs, installed with winhiip. They were both named mortal Kombat - shaolin monks.iso or something similar and are USA releases (my PS2 is PAL) not sure if this is relevant as the other ISOs are US releases and working fine.

I'm using OPL 1.1.0 and have tried earlier versions but still the same result.

I've seen threads about the SLUS being incorrect but I really don't know how to check or correct that.

Sorry if I'm being dim with this, but there seems sooooo much I could be doing wrong and need a bit of an idiot proof guide.

Thank you in advance :)

fringle

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey all,

First off, so sorry if this has been posted to death, so if I've missed something here that'll help, I'd appreciate if someone could point me there :)

So, sorted a PS2 and installed an HDD to run OPL because I really wanted to play Shaolin Monks.

The majority of other games are working fine, but a few, in particular MK just gives me a white screen.

I've tried two different ISOs, installed with winhiip. They were both named mortal Kombat - shaolin monks.iso or something similar and are USA releases (my PS2 is PAL) not sure if this is relevant as the other ISOs are US releases and working fine.

I'm using OPL 1.1.0 and have tried earlier versions but still the same result.

I've seen threads about the SLUS being incorrect but I really don't know how to check or correct that.

Sorry if I'm being dim with this, but there seems sooooo much I could be doing wrong and need a bit of an idiot proof guide.

Thank you in advance :)
Just tried that game over SMB with opl 1392-DB-TA-20681ff it worked. You can download it here and give it a shot https://www.ps2-home.com/forum/download/file.php?id=11815

Reactions: zfreeman

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Uncensored patch for Barbie games?