PS2 hacks via USB stick/drive?

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i did that and it says i need to connect the HDD to my computer. and i cant do that because it is a chromebook
you need to google for a guide that will tell you what you need, i cant remember off top of my head it was many year a go, but you need an app to mount/format a hdd to work on the ps2 adapter, it needs to defrag each time.

its not as simple as drag drop iso to a hdd and put it into ps2, but it is easy to do

Psionic Roshambo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Basically with what you have on hand, I don't think what you want is possible. Without access to a normal PC and some sort of DVD drive or ability to install software for network tricks... Kind of at a dead end.

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah i figured that but i was just wondering. thx for clearing this up.
You could always get someone to do you a fmbc memory card and try run your games via network lan...... I think that was another option, not sure if I remember right, as dont see sense in playing backups on ps2, the games are pretty cheap to buy or can get a nice bundle placing a local advert on Facebook and you never know, you may find some decent games that are a decent value.

Tho, im never the fat greedy scalper retro collector that takes advantage of people like this, the type that laugh at buying a massive bundle that has some gems worth a good value and then give next to nothing for it all then sell it on at its asking price, the same fat scalpers that always try give you a low ball offer so they can profit.

I despise them, they ruin retro gaming and shouldn't class themselves as collectors, they're simply have no love for retro other than making a profit.

I am always open and clear if I find someone offering me a bundle without knowing its value, im honest and will tell them itz worth and give them more.

I dont buy to re sell, I buy to add to my collection, I see retro gaming as a way to enjoy the good old days, not laugh and make a profit.

Tho, I hope when I die my mrs (which I doubt she will) sells my shit and have scalpers take the piss, I often reminds me how stupid I am to pay good money for old games when the graphics look shit.

My dear padawan, its not about thr graphics, its about the memories, and I hope my 7 year old son will carry on my collection, or maybe my 3 year old daughter.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/zzu0VHzy7tU?si=V2sI-JSptJg0SWmC