PS1/2 PS1 Games via PS2's FMCB

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 12,929
  • Replies 4
D

Deleted User

OP
My question is, can the PS1 games be in ISO than BIN/CUE?

Also, how do I load to play them?

Uiaad

GBAtemp's resident guinea pig
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Depends how you are loading games, you can do it via both HDD, USB and SMB via OPL using popstarter but must be converted over to a VCD format and have everything setup. I do have a tutorial in the works but it is a good couple of weeks away from being finished a quick google of "ps1 via opl" should get you the results you need.

D

Deleted User

OP
Depends how you are loading games, you can do it via both HDD, USB and SMB via OPL using popstarter but must be converted over to a VCD format and have everything setup. I do have a tutorial in the works but it is a good couple of weeks away from being finished a quick google of "ps1 via opl" should get you the results you need.
I would use a USB, but seeing it's a little more than I expected it to work maybe I'll wait for your tutorial. No rush to get them to play.

I've got a chipped PS1 so I'll perhaps play some by burning some CDs. Think I have to burn at very low speeds for the best results.

izy

Advanced Tech Pleb
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
i mean you dont really have to majority of time a max speed write works perfectly fine

pretty sure they required that kind of write is due to reliability of hardware at the time back when cd burners were pretty new

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Watermelon guava tomato sauce and mozzarella not too sure about that +1