Hacking ps vita slim with henkaku orange light blinks when pressing on the power button wont power on

NicholasShaft

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
when i try to power on my ps vita slim with sd2vita orange light blinks but wont power on, how do i fix this issue? there are sometimes when i am able to play the system but when i am not able to it has the orange light blinking once when i try to power on and nothing happens. please help and thank you so much for helping.

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
when i try to power on my ps vita slim with sd2vita orange light blinks but wont power on, how do i fix this issue? there are sometimes when i am able to play the system but when i am not able to it has the orange light blinking once when i try to power on and nothing happens. please help and thank you so much for helping.

Sorry @NicholasShaft ,PS Vita does it recharge or not?

thominho

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I have the phat and i meet this issue here and there when I first installed sd2vita. Try to enter recovery mode:

– Turn OFF your PS Vita (Press Power Button for 10 seconds)
– Now press and hold “R” + Power + PS Button
I think the rebuild the database may help.

Be sure that your PSVITA is charged too.

Try these and come back again if not resolved

EDIT: Let me add that may your sd2vita not been read afterwards. Do not worry, I will suggest you a step by step guide that I follow when I can use my sd2vita. But firstly try the above.

Last edited by thominho,
Reactions: NicholasShaft

jasonkhoo87

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
For me this issue cause by plugins incompatible.

You might want to try holding L then power on your vita. If it work, then you need to check the plugins installed.

My side is because I have reVita and udcd installed and when power on sometime power led blink and did not power on.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCYyXcb_pJk Lol spiderman dong