Hacking Hardware Ps vita read and write speed? What micro sd to get?

Wondermike

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
I wanna get an sd2vita adaptor and a 512gb microsd, but i have no idea if should just buy a sandisk ultra or something faster, i don't wanna buy a sandisk extreme if the vita will hit read and write speed limit with the ultra anyway?

What to buy guys?

Reactions: Donnie-Burger

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
imo, I wouldn't get something huge, because the vita has a very small selection of exclusives. however, it does play psp, so I guess that's up to you. I'd play the multi-plat games on another consoles.

Reactions: Wondermike

Wondermike

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
imo, I wouldn't get something huge, because the vita has a very small selection of exclusives. however, it does play psp, so I guess that's up to you. I'd play the multi-plat games on another consoles.
I get what you say, but i am kind of doing it as a psp upgrade, got it for super cheap just about 100$. So i can spend the extra on some big memory 😉
I would still really like to know what the vitas read and write speed is when using the sd2vita adaptor if anybody knows that

Donnie-Burger

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Theoretically, you could put more than 10 in a folder, but positioning goes from 0 to 9. If two games occupy the same path, only one will be visible. I don't know how something like this could happen with normal installing though.
Post automatically merged:

It will not error iirc.

Reactions: MegasXLR

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: That's cool, lots of cool games available for PS3. Game on!