Gaming Ps Vita games on Xbox one

3DSBricker

Not So Daily Active Member
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi i know i already have an thread about Original Xbox games on Xbox one in dev mode but i also wanted ps vita games. Is this possible/is there an emulator for this? If not how big is the chance someone would make it?

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
A Vita emulator does exist, Vita3k, but it's still very much in the development stage and isn't remotely ready for normal use, let alone being ported to a console. There are a whopping 4 titles on the Vita3k compatibility list that's marked as playable, so even if it did get ported over, you'd only be able to actually play like...Fruit Ninja, and My Name is Mayo and such like that. Literally not worth the effort at this time.

https://vita3k.org/ <

3DSBricker

Not So Daily Active Member
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
O okay thanks.
Maybe it will ever come but with the launch of the Xbox Series X the chances are getting smaller, they probably focus on that console (or they learned that Microsoft with it's Xbox is unhackable) maybe there is also something like Dev Mode.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
It'll be many a years before a remotely playable Vita emu will appear on the Xbone.
By then, more powerful computers can do it better.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @RedColoredStars, I've got a fairly dark sense of humor lol.