Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
that sux :(, but i'll still get them

If you have a PS3, you can download them on there and then remote play them on the Vita. Not as good as an actual Vita version, but it's close enough.

Also ended up buying Gex, it's been a while since I've played the game and I figured I might as well give it a try again at some point.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
grabbed echochrome II (because I have a ps move) and super stardust HD (this was a game in the welcome back package, I have it however I redeemed it another a different account)
I have all the ps1 and ps2 games on disc already and most of the other stuff on pc

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whoa i'm glad I saw this thread. I normally just check the PS+ sales on Tuesday.

Picked up all crash, all spyro, super stardust HD, and retro city rampage.

I had super stardust on my hdd from my sisters account when they gave it away for free but when I got my new hdd I lost the game because she doesn't know or email or password to her account. CURSE YOU PS+ AND ALL YOUR FREE GAMES!

Hope retro city rampage is good. Never seen any gameplay for it. Cross buy for $1 is a great deal regardless.:yay:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Mondooooo @ Mondooooo: oh btw, did you know that the teenage mutant ninja turtles is having an r rated live action movie?