Gaming PS Plus Stuff

• Thread starter JustTheOtherGuy
  • Start date
  • Views 1,222
  • Replies 9
J

JustTheOtherGuy

Correct me if I'm wrong, but when Sony warns about accessing games that were free from PS Plus, do they mean that when my subscription expires next year, I cannot play the game(example Uncharted) even in offline mode. Will it say that I'm not allowed to play it and send me back to the homescreen? I have the same question about the PS3 and PS4 games too.

TwilightWarrior

GBATEMP'S Official Boss
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Correct me if I'm wrong, but when Sony warns about accessing games that were free from PS Plus, do they mean that when my subscription expires next year, I cannot play the game(example Uncharted) even in offline mode. Will it say that I'm not allowed to play it and send me back to the homescreen? I have the same question about the PS3 and PS4 games too.
Yes, Sony's not stupid. It will say the game is expired.

Reactions: EZ-Megaman

goober

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Yes, but you can access them again after your subscription lapses once you renew it.

Ryupower

Brood
Trophies
Website
techmantis.net
XP
Country
United States
free games will work as long as you have PSN+
when PSN+ expires the games you got for free when under PSN+ should as to to renew PSN+ to play the game
discounted game will run even after PSN+expires

J

JustTheOtherGuy

Well that sucks, but I can see why its so. I guess I'm a bit spoiled by the Games with Gold program on 360.

kristianity77

GBATemp old fogey
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Well that sucks, but I can see why its so. I guess I'm a bit spoiled by the Games with Gold program on 360.

1284719828_dramatic-sheep.gif

Said no one....ever

TwilightWarrior

GBATEMP'S Official Boss
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Reactions: EZ-Megaman
J

JustTheOtherGuy

Woah....why the flack for my comment? I just like the free games twice a month, and even if they aren't very recent or expensive, I never would have gotten them otherwise(Dead island, Halo 3, Assassin's Creed II,etc.) its just a nice perk, and I like that the games stay even without the subscription.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.