ROM Hack Project Pokemon ... Anyone else?

Queno138

Ravens
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
It takes a special kind of person to put that on a forum that children visit.

The immediate damage has been fixed. We're still looking into the details of what happened.

I'm disappointed that people will even to that to a site kids visit.
How disgusting.

--

Also, it appears that Generation 7 events have been uploaded

blahax

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It takes a special kind of person to put that on a forum that children visit.

The immediate damage has been fixed. We're still looking into the details of what happened.

I'm getting nil access this morning: white screen all round when I try to access home page; forum index, sub forums etc ... is this deliberate from your end?

"Don't hack Pokemon or we'll hack your website because hacking's wrong" ... definitely special, not quite as ironic as Nintendo's eShop bans, but way up there.

Reactions: Deleted User

fodder

STARMAN
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dm'd the admins of that site a while ago regarding a data breach (emails, passwords, etc, typical database dump), because of what I assume was some tapatalk vbulletin exploit, did anyone ever receive an email to reset their password, or did they ever post on the forums regarding the breach?

Last edited by fodder,

fodder

STARMAN
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
At least it just happened over the course of a day. Other websites sometimes take even longer to tell its users this.
No, they took MONTHS. As I mentioned earlier, I Dm'd the admins MONTHS ago about a database breach and I didn't see any notice of it on their site ever, unless I'm missing something

Garblant

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, they took MONTHS. As I mentioned earlier, I Dm'd the admins MONTHS ago about a database breach and I didn't see any notice of it on their site ever, unless I'm missing something
Oh, in that case, then I understand why you responded in the previous manner.

fodder

STARMAN
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually, site was hacked in a fashion unrelated to passwords.

Problem is there were present backups and stuff was hacked away,
hence the present password change warning.
I know, that's how it was recently hacked, but a few months ago there was a bad vbulletin exploit going around and ProjectPokemon was a victim of it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/LM0Y6RWvcr8?si=RjMLNrx1TEX301g1 Already has cfw lol +1