Hacking Project : Code infolib.dat, extinfo.dat for DSTT.

RodPN

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
Black ace said:
RodPN said:
Id on't know if this is the best place to put this, since there's no longer a thread, but 6.301 says Unwound future is not working, but it already was with a previous relase, does this means 301 breaks Layton? (BTW I'm using the original VENOM relase)
They are talking about the clean rom.VENOM releases their roms with a fix
Thought so, thanks
yaynds.gif

Pyrate02

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys:

I am not sure if anyone asked this already, but is there a way to update to 6.301 but not include ysmenu? I have young kids and don't need extra stuff to confuse them...

Thanks...

PS - I updated the individual files and stuff seems to work ok....

magicksun

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Argentina
kaizer3000 said:
praying hard so that i will be able to play Batman Brave n the Bold
n Spiderman Shattered dreams someday.... T_T

hey don't be sad , look batman , isn't a good game , it's a good plattaformer for a kid of 6 age , and spiderman , too isnt too good and is so short , i have a r4sdhc , with the wood clone , is weasome!

SamAsh07

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
I want Spiderman and Batman too but not for the DS, I'm sure they'll disappoint me to death. So i'll get 'em on the Nintendo Wii xP, I only wanted to try Ivy the Kiwi on the DS and Pongs last update fixed it so...I won't bother with any other updates for now, but whoever you are (@TC), good-luck, I hope you get enough support and try not to be like Pong (request = delay)....even if it's the persons wish, its kinda gay...

loloknight

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Spiderman sd in wii is... well lots of bugs and while still a good game it makes you hate lots of the parts involved. On the DS it has the same engine as web of shadows, plus is a metroid kindoff game with SPIDEY!, I mean come on, that has win all over.

SamAsh07

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
loloknight said:
Spiderman sd in wii is... well lots of bugs and while still a good game it makes you hate lots of the parts involved. On the DS it has the same engine as web of shadows, plus is a metroid kindoff game with SPIDEY!, I mean come on, that has win all over.
I heard this same comment for Swords Wii and I didn't have any problems with that game or encountered any bug in it either, sorry but to me, seeing is believing, but thanks for the heads-up, i'll get it for Wii anyways xP, the problem of playing the DS version is, which DS to play on -_- I have the DS phat, Lite and i, having 3 DSs ain't pretty, but I love them
yaynds.gif
, next up is 3DS.

112345veronica

Trophies
XP
Country
superGustafson9 special edition dats are fake as he posted them on a rom site yesterday saying tracy beaker the game,blue dragon awakened shadow and etrian odyssey were all fixed in this well it is not forget his dats

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: @linuxares hiii