Project Awakening gets new trailer about hunting dragons

As a prelude to TGS, Sony has prepared a trailer for Project Awakening, developer CyGames' high-budget action game. We get to see a soldier exploring a world and trying to slay a dragon in the video, with the tagline of "it's time for the wolves of war to awaken." There's not much else known, other than that, but Project Awakening will be making its way to both Japan and the west, when it launches as a PlayStation 4 exclusive.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Definitely looks like what Monster Hunter should've evolved into over the years, instead of remaining a potato.

Looks pretty great so far.

Reactions: DarthDub

PedroKeitawa

Trophies
Website
natsunokaze.altervista.org
XP
Country
Italy
I have see this same video on famitsu, since i follow their twitter becouse pawapuro, and i was like "this looks so cool". Good to know that is gonna be relase in both japan and west, i will definitly follow the future news in is regard when they come out. Look very intresting and i really dig this monster hunter vibe i get from this trailer.

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Looks okay I guess, definitely a bit faster on the attack animations than Monster Hunter World or Dark Souls. They really didn't show much though, like are there smaller enemies or is this just a boss rush? Is the main character pre-made and are there other weapons?

drazenm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Clone of another clone that has been cloned by a clone...

The most important part is the "demonstration of difficulty" that's supposed to make you preorder the product. Our hero is dying, dying and dying. After dark souls using death as a selling point now everyone wants to sell death...

Music has gone to shit last 10 years, movies aren't doing much better neither and now gaming has hit the wall pretty good last 5+ years approx.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol