Youkai

Demon
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hi there,
Is there a Programm that could actually resize a big ammount of pictures all to the same size somewhere ?

I usually use irfanview and I noticed even without resizing the way to big pictures the size changes from 7MB to 1,3MB when I just save the pics ...
Currently because the pics are so big my Folder is about 14GB (~2300 pictures from my last holliday) and doing it all one by one would take the whole day oO

Some people asked me if I could give them my pictures but with 14GB you don't just send them via mail ... but if i could make them about 1/7 the size it would be only 2-3 GB and that could be burned on DVD without a problem ^^

Psionic Roshambo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think the latest version of Picasa from Google can do what you want, but I am not sure.

I do know that Picasa can post them to some sort of Google+ sharing web site for pictures and that might be something to consider?

http://picasa.google.com/

Youkai

Demon
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
oh hi

compeltely forgot about this thread ^^V

thanks guys for you help I will try the programms (I have irfan view already installed but didn't know about batch resizing)

------

irfan view changed it to 2,3 GB ^^ thats a hugh difference

QuietShark9

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IrfanView does that. Try opening the IrfanView - Thumbnails program. Find your pic, then go to File > Start batch dialog with selected files... and check the Advanced options. Then click Advanced and adjust the settings to your liking. Then click Start Batch and wait :)
This is the quickest method, since you dont have to install anything else... but you may find other programs prettier, interface-wise.

EDIT... oh, it seems you had already resized them XD I guess I was late.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Si :D +1