Hacking Problems with my Backups

Taellon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So recently I used WiiFlow to make backups of some of the games I have on Disc incase there comes a day my Disc-Drive fails in my Wii, and this way was faster and more legitimate than downloading copies of my games.

Now I'm pretty sure the games all worked when I first ripped them, but then yesterday I went to try them out again and they don't seem to be working. My downloaded games boot fine, but the ones installed from disc won't. What happens is that I select them and they begin to boot normally, I get that Wiiflow loading bar that shows up just before launching a game, but then instead of launching I get an error about the USB-drive not finding the games or something like that. The weird thing is nothing has been changed on my Wii since I first installed those games, and the HDD it uses hasn't been used for anything else either.

Any ideas what is going wrong?

Taellon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I think the HDD is FAT32, but it has the WBFS folder in the root where the games are stored as WBFS or whatever. I don't know why that would cause the problem, the downloaded games I've put there run perfectly fine, and I'm pretty sure the disc-backups worked okay at first as well.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COua5q4CByg