Hacking Problem with new layton and DSTT Akmenu

Phirexian

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Good mornig guys. I'm newbie, and I'm writing becouse I have a big problem with my flashcart.

I have a DSTT with Akmenu. I try to put on my ds all kernel you can thinking, but with every menu that I try, never i can play with the last Professor Layton.

Wath kind of kernel I have to use to try Professor Layton????

jimmyemunoz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good mornig guys. I'm newbie, and I'm writing becouse I have a big problem with my flashcart.

I have a DSTT with Akmenu. I try to put on my ds all kernel you can thinking, but with every menu that I try, never i can play with the last Professor Layton.

Wath kind of kernel I have to use to try Professor Layton????

Go here and download Retro's Kernel.

jimmyemunoz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1) Unzip the 2 archive files I told you to download

2) back up your games folders that are on your micro sd card

3) format your micro sd card with Panasonic SD Formatter 3.0 or 3.1

4) Use the folder called "DSTT_DSTTi TTmenu" and extract the "TTmenu" folder to the root of your freshly formatted micro sd card

5) Extract the TTmenu.dat from the same folder (DSTT_DSTTi TTmenu) to your micro sd root

6) From the 6.72 DAT download, take the 4 updated dat files and copy and paste them into the TTmenu folder you just put on your micro sd card. When your PC says "you want to overwrite" say yes.

7) Put your game folders that you backed up earlier, back onto your micro sd card

8) Put the micro sd card into your DSTT and fire up Professor Layton.

D

Deleted-236924

IMO, people like RGF are part of the reason why people keep on buying krappy klones.
Don't get me wrong, it's a very nice move of him to make a firmware that lets these people run the newer games without any problem.
For example, if there wasn't RGF's firmware, you probably would have went and bought a better flashcart, correct?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Don't make Barbie put a cigarette out on your nipples!