Hacking Homebrew Emulation Problem with homebrew games (c2-12828-1)

peter8

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
@ godreborn : maybe he dont use HBBrowser, since he download from google the full compiled packs. Its highly possible that he has not correct install 'libshacccg.suprx'.

@ sumblinker : No good idea to post download links with full compiled data files puplic, Its not allowed on gbatemp. :)
Anyway I have 2 PC ports that make trouble for me, Alien VS Predator and the other one is Hexen 2 the music is not working. Just on the side note.

sumblinker

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Yeah guys, something wrong with my HB browser too, I tried to download from github as I remember.

I removed the link, thanks. :blush: I tried to install FdFix and Kubridge plugins, someone said it will help but it doesn't. He said I also need PSM runtime 2.0 but I can't install it, my PKGJ don't find it at all.

peter8

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
FdFix & Kubridg was needed for Max Payne, you dont need it for any Quake or RTCW port. And I had not install FdFix and Max Payne is also working. Please install the file I had send you and try it again. Otherwise format your memory and do all again step by step.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv6vlP2qSyo