Hacking Problem Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition + FIX 3.55 - CFW Habib 4.60 and Multiman 4.60

Miragunga

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello, I am trying to run Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition with my PS3 (CFW HAbib 4.60 and Multiman 4.60), but I am getting a black screen when I try to start the gamein XMB ( I keep an original disc inside PS3).

Any sugestion to solve this?

I am not sure if the version with this Fix (3.55) caused this issue...
First time I tried, it was giving me one error (I think code was 80010006), So I updated the game by Multiman, and now I get black screen when I try to start it.

Thank you very much!!

GamerzHell9137

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
1. Don't update games with multiman, instead get updates here http://yifan.lu/psn/ Type in the ID of the game like BLES00599 and update from least to the newest update.
2. If you're booting from HDD then Internal, then try Internal and BD Mirror and BD Mirror alone then to see if it boots
3. No need for 3.55 fix, normally the game would work without any fixes cause you're on 4.60. Get the clean version and don't use the 3.55 fix and try again.
4. It could be Habib, i've seen on internet that Habib works better with Iris Manager

Miragunga

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
1. Don't update games with multiman, instead get updates here http://yifan.lu/psn/ Type in the ID of the game like BLES00599 and update from least to the newest update.
2. If you're booting from HDD then Internal, then try Internal and BD Mirror and BD Mirror alone then to see if it boots
3. No need for 3.55 fix, normally the game would work without any fixes cause you're on 4.60. Get the clean version and don't use the 3.55 fix and try again.
4. It could be Habib, i've seen on internet that Habib works better with Iris Manager
Thanks for the suggestion!! I didn't know this website to download updates.
I tried from internal and External with BD Mirror activated, but still didn't work. I found somewhere in internet a suggestion to change some files in PS3 Game folder, I did that, and now the game is freezing in first MK logo. I tried Iris Manager and it is happening the samething.
I am almost convinced the problem is with the game version that I have, do you guys have a suggestion where I could download one clean version without fix to work on CFW 4.60? Thanks again!!!!

fadma

Trophies
XP
Country
Morocco
hi guys i don't know much about all this shit but i want to know does 3.55 fixes works on all costumes firmware? for example 4.82 i have a jailbroken ps3 and mortal kombat komplete edition freeze on the first logo i want a help and sorry for my bad english lol

mikey420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Your game is signed for the wrong firmware. Do you still have the original copy or game pkg file? You'll need to undo any changes you've made and resign the eboot to 4.21+

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol