Hacking Problem installing VPK files

HitchensRIP

Trophies
XP
Country
Malta
I managed to get Uncharted to work by switching Loading to option No. 3 on MAI Dump tool for the particular game:

2. Extract PCSA00029.7z file. You will get PCSA00029 data folder.
3. Extract PCSA00029_patch.7z file. You will get PCSA00029_patch data folder.
4. Copy folders to your PS Vita memory card.
5. Move both PCSA00029 and PCSA00029_patch data folders to ux0:/mai/ folder.
6. Open MaiDumpTool V233.2zEx and install game with option 2.
7. Open MaiDumpTool V233.2zEx and install patch with option 3.
8. AND SWITCH GAME LOADING TO "3. Only load libfios2_m and libc_m (p.support)" with option 5.
9. Game should be fully installed. Enjoy.

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I managed to get Uncharted to work by switching Loading to option No. 3 on MAI Dump tool for the particular game:

2. Extract PCSA00029.7z file. You will get PCSA00029 data folder.
3. Extract PCSA00029_patch.7z file. You will get PCSA00029_patch data folder.
4. Copy folders to your PS Vita memory card.
5. Move both PCSA00029 and PCSA00029_patch data folders to ux0:/mai/ folder.
6. Open MaiDumpTool V233.2zEx and install game with option 2.
7. Open MaiDumpTool V233.2zEx and install patch with option 3.
8. AND SWITCH GAME LOADING TO "3. Only load libfios2_m and libc_m (p.support)" with option 5.
9. Game should be fully installed. Enjoy.

Hi this was the same steps i followed but dont recall that version, the one i have here at work (cant remember the ones at home) PCSF00012 and PCSF0001.

i will try source the same version as yours and give it a shot

HitchensRIP

Trophies
XP
Country
Malta
Hi this was the same steps i followed but dont recall that version, the one i have here at work (cant remember the ones at home) PCSF00012 and PCSF0001.

i will try source the same version as yours and give it a shot

Not sure which one is which, but one is EU the other one USA.

I just double checked and I indeed installed xx029 following those steps and it worked :)

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure which one is which, but one is EU the other one USA.

I just double checked and I indeed installed xx029 following those steps and it worked :)
thansk thats the one im grabbing now so will report back.... fingers crossed because its probably one of the best games the vita had and sods law my cart is missing, i have the case but no cart :(

nope no luck still giving the error, wtf is it with this game.

EDIT:

I got it working, seems the guides i followed were wrong, when it came to changing the boot settings you it says option 3 then 5 - didint work.

went back did just option 3 and it works

thank mother fuck#

darn the actual version i need is
PCSD00001

Last edited by ,

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok not sure if this has been mentioned before but when you download mai dumps or what ever and use mai to install them.

what is the actual point because what it appears to do is move the game from the mai folder into the app folder, wouldnt it be easier to just place the game there manually.

so i am now going to make a backup off all the games i know work, but if i make a copy off the installed game from the app folder mai does, can i take that, back it up, delete it off the psv then at a later date put it back and it will work?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll reformat and have a 3tb raid0 m. 2 at least
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lmao that sold out fast
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeet the cat.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Good idea
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i thought everybody knew cocktails are like 75% ice
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah but not like this.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not like they're complaining that their Slurpee is 99% ice or something, but if the cocktail calls for "shot of vodka, shot of vermouth, shot of gin, shot of Campari, three shots of juice, squirt of lemon" and ends up being a thimbleful of booze, that's a problem.
    the funny thing is cocktails in norway are only allowed to have 1 20ml shot of booze
    so..... yeah
    we're used to only having a thimbleful of booze
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Booo.
    same thing if you want whisky on the rocks or something, you can't get a double
    but you could buy as many shots of whisky (or anything else) as you want and ask for a glass of ice and pour them in
    it's dumb
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Maybe.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There was a comparison of the number of Ibuprofen poisonings before and after they limited the maximum dosage per box or per pill (i'll look that up). No limit on the number of boxes you can still buy as many as you want, so people argued it was pointless.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But the number of (accidental) poisonings dropped because drinking an entire package of ibuprofen pills went from "I need a new liver" to "I need a new box of Ibuprofen".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Here we have ketoprofen that used to be prescription-only because of the risk of toxic dosages, but then they halved the dose per pill and sell them in bottles of six pills apiece instead of twenty and it doesn't need a prescription any more. Yes you can buy more than one bottle but people simply don't.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Usually accidentally overdose of ibuprofen here is from people taking like cold medicine then ibuprofen for a headache and the combination is over what they need
    Veho @ Veho: https://imgur.com/gallery/QQkYnQu