Hardware Pro controller on 7.0.2?

NGFan830

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
So my dad bought me a 3rd party pro controller like 1.5 years ago and it doesn't work after the 5.0 update. Any way to make it work on 7.0.1? I use it on my Android too, but it doesn't detect the d-pad and the zr button. Any way to solve these problems? (Most important is the 7.0.1 problem)
I also have some photos:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/iM8jBMZdMWpdnrmc6
It says wired controller even tho it's wireless.
Thanks.

blahblah

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No one has developed a patch set that unbreaks counterfeit controllers. Just get a legitimate one. They are mildly affordable when on sale.

Reactions: Hayato213

Dust2dust

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Also, if you have a PS3, PS4, XBOX360 or XBOX One, or a Wii U Pro controller with you already, then Mayflash Magic NS is totally a worthwhile option.

WarSpaz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Some of the 3rd party controllers actually have new firmwares that make them work again with newer updates

Skickat från min ONEPLUS A6003 via Tapatalk

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
So my dad bought me a 3rd party pro controller like 1.5 years ago and it doesn't work after the 5.0 update. Any way to make it work on 7.0.1? I use it on my Android too, but it doesn't detect the d-pad and the zr button. Any way to solve these problems? (Most important is the 7.0.1 problem)
I also have some photos:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/iM8jBMZdMWpdnrmc6
It says wired controller even tho it's wireless.
Thanks.
Maybe you can make it work again with a MAGIC-NS but that costs money too. But if you have any non-Switch controllers (USB, XBox One Bluetooth, 360 controller with wireless adapter, PS3/PS4) you can also use those through the MAGIC-NS and it also works with some other consoles and with PC so it serves multiple purposes.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 📚 🗒️ ✏️ 🤓 +1