Hacking Priiloader, region free hack for PAL Wii - running NTSC game discs?

wizurd

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I recently acquired a very good condition PAL Wii in the USA. I already own a NTSC Wii that I hacked with Priiloader installed. I had issues however attempting to play a PAL game on the NTSC Wii with region free options all checked (got a black screen). I'm thinking my TV might be the issue.

If the TV is indeed the issue, I should be able to hack my PAL Wii and enable region free games, thus allowing me to play my NTSC game discs right? I was able to get the PAL Wii video settings right via a component cable set at 480p. I really have no desire to collect PAL games and just want a very good condition Wii that can run all my NTSC games as a backup after my current Wii bites the dust. I also have no desire to run USB backups or ISO's, just want to use my game discs.

Thanks for the help!

Deleted member 398281

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Are you sure you are using the PAL priiloader hacks? Also you can try to enable the "region free EVERYTHING" hack and disable all the other region free ones. Or try to disable only the ones you don't need, like "region free channels". Just experiment a bit with it.
You could also try Gecko OS. It loads games region free and if you don't plan of using it for anything else but disc loading, you could set it up at boot with priiloader.

Last edited by Deleted member 398281,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FyqCEfD0E