Priceangels?

BrianPhan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know you guys don't like people talking about this store on GBATemp after they spammed this site, so if this breaks any rules mods, feel free to delete the thread, but I was wondering if the store was legit? I want to buy the so called "genuine" DSTT from the site but don't wanna get scammed or anything. help is appreciated, thanks

Pendragon333

Trophies
XP
Country
I know you guys don't like people talking about this store on GBATemp after they spammed this site, so if this breaks any rules mods, feel free to delete the thread, but I was wondering if the store was legit? I want to buy the so called "genuine" DSTT from the site but don't wanna get scammed or anything. help is appreciated, thanks

They delivery but it takes 2 months and then you get the stuff in a very well packaged box but already broken. I ordered a tablet from them and it came with the screen smashed and digital pad doesn't work either, I am still arguing with them to get a new unit because they expect me to pay postage to send it back, I have since told them to get stuffed. I would boycot PriceAngels until they change the way they do business!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pW7LwaU1xMw