Priceangels? Reliable? Scam?

tajio

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I hear about Priceangels alot now and I went on there website and see that they are selling original DS accessories but I'm wondering if they're reliable and has anyone ordered from them before.

I'm kinda worried because what if they don't have the accessories I want in stock.

tajio

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well read through the forums and see that PriceAngels seems to be a good online retailer
smile.gif
thanks for the reply anyway
biggrin.gif

G

geenlung

It took them about 3 weeks to ship my DSTWO. The cart was legit, but I can't say that I know if their official nintendo brand items are.

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
all I know is that PriceAngels are trying everything they can to spam our forums.

not only they've done it in the past, but now they have marketing guys actually trying to BRIBE our staff (magazine staff to be precise) to post spam for them.

that's beyond ridiculous.

Schlupi

Gbatemp's Official Earthbound Maniac™
Trophies
Website
Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
Costello said:
all I know is that PriceAngels are trying everything they can to spam our forums.

not only they've done it in the past, but now they have marketing guys actually trying to BRIBE our staff (magazine staff to be precise) to post spam for them.

that's beyond ridiculous.

AH. THAT is why they were filtered a while ago, huh?

Also... Costello, do you know if they are the same people as the Dealextreme team?

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
they probably are? when dealextreme stopped selling flashcarts, everyone was told to use priceangels instead... if I recall correctly.
But I can't confirm that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: horny jail is full la