• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wolfy

Person That Never Was
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Huh, maybe I did end up having a filesystem corruption. Didn't think much of it other than I was a dumbass since I thought I screwed up something during an FTP transfer, drag and dropped root over a folder and everything went poof.

I mean I have pretty much all my NSPs installed already that I want( can hold with my 128GB ), is it as simple as drag and dropping onto the computer and back onto the Switch after formatting the SD card to FAT32?
And does it need to be done through the Switch or will Windows Format work?

EmulateLife

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well thats just wrong. Not having to split files and fast transfer is a reason. Plus i havent had any issues with exfat

IMO this is wrong. All you need is a cheap Type C usb cable and you can now transfer games directly to your Switch with FAT32 no splitting required and it's faster than using any sd card. It also saves you the trouble of having to delete anything off your sd card and using a jig over and over (if you don't have autorcm)

Just because you haven't had any issues with exfat yet doesn't mean you won't, as many already have. All it takes is one game freezing and your card can become corrupt. FAT32 that's not an issue. All you have to do is copy all files to computer, format to FAT32 and copy them back. I did that and it works great .

Last edited by ,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I liked the cameo the original cast did