Hacking ppsspp questions

spyro88

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Not sure what you mean then, can you take a pic?
Thanks for replay

Like in images if you scroll down you cant see options under debugging cause size of options screen is limited ..

I hope u understand what I mean :)

Attachments

• ٢٠١٩٠١٢٥_٠٣٠٥٣٣.jpg
    ٢٠١٩٠١٢٥_٠٣٠٥٣٣.jpg
    921.5 KB · Views: 160
  • ٢٠١٩٠١٢٥_٠٣٠٥١٦.jpg
    ٢٠١٩٠١٢٥_٠٣٠٥١٦.jpg
    920.5 KB · Views: 156

ploggy

WAKA! WAKA!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks for replay

Like in images if you scroll down you cant see options under debugging cause size of options screen is limited ..

I hope u understand what I mean :)
Is that a pic of your full tv? and there are no extra options underneath Debugging :P

Rafciu

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
is this not the same dependency file error that retroarch gave? just use that file again
When i installed retroarch i don't needed any dependecy file. Could You provide me that file ? Later i will try to install it from different PC maybe its just Windows issue

Rafciu

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
One more question. It's possible to create folders via xbox device portal ? I can upload single file but i want to create folder in ppsspp local state directory because some games have missing text and only way to fix it is to add folder with fonts but im not sure it's possible via device portal.

dominater01

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
One more question. It's possible to create folders via xbox device portal ? I can upload single file but i want to create folder in ppsspp local state directory because some games have missing text and only way to fix it is to add folder with fonts but im not sure it's possible via device portal.
nope theres no way to make a folder unfortunately

Reactions: Rafciu

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey man whats up have you had a chance to try the God of War psp games to see if they are improved?
I tested God of war and it seemed playable but cutscenes run in background while screen freezes. But soon as it finishes the cutscene the game is playable. Also I did try this with high res exc havnt had time to test with other settings yet though

Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

I tested God of war and it seemed playable but cutscenes run in background while screen freezes. But soon as it finishes the cutscene the game is playable. Also I did try this with high res exc havnt had time to test with other settings yet though
Thanks jammybudga777 I was hoping at least it was playable thanks so much :)

MusicTime

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First off, thanks to adambot for the new build.

Thought I'd mention that I was able to do this through the Windows file explorer - Following the first step under the 'Common problems and fixes' section on this page (https://emulation-general.fandom.com/wiki/PPSSPP) I created a 'flash0' folder in the main ppsspp install folder, and created a 'font' folder inside 'flash0', placed the files from the link I provided in that 'font' folder and it fixed broken text on Lunar Silver Star Harmony for me.

Reactions: Rafciu

dominater01

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
upstream released a patch the fixed the issue. I have it compiled and available here: https://mega.nz/#F!lIpTnSpY!QO7b6gu7kJhiaLmyfBmTeg

[edit]
forgot to mention that there is a dependency appx in there as well, so when you sideload the main appx you have to also load the dependency

[edit-2]
figured out how to bundle everything together. it is available at the same link
hey adambot i was wondering if you still had the source code to this build and if you could can you upload it for me i have something in mind for it

dominater01

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yup. I’ll get it all zipped up and will put it on mega for you
thanks that would be awesome

im not sure if what i want to do will work tho

i want to make a custom store for ppsspp but im not sure what is all needed for that

i know where the link is located in the source code but im not sure if changing just that would make it work or not

AlienFant

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Microsoft VCLibs 140 00 minimum version 14 0 26706 0 solution:
Download packages here: g i t h u b com / kkkgo / LTSC-Add-MicrosoftStore

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ