[PPOTW] Now that all 3 next-gen consoles are out, which do you own?

Now that all 3 next-gen consoles are out, which do you own?

• PS4

Votes: 38 5.1%
  • WiiU

Votes: 273 36.5%
  • Xbone

Votes: 6 0.8%
  • PS4 & WiiU

Votes: 65 8.7%
  • PS4 & Xbone

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • PS4, WiiU & Xbone

Votes: 13 1.7%
  • WiiU & Xbone

Votes: 11 1.5%
  • None of them

Votes: 325 43.5%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 14 1.9%

• Total voters

Parasite X

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yea, I cherish my WiiU too. I love the DBZ sure you can join, you know any good like DBZ costum title?

I don't know of any costum titles but I love the tv show & I own almost all of the DBZ volumes & movies except DBZ BOG I've looked for links so I could watch it but they didn't work but thank you for making me part of your pack what's your user so I could add you on WiiU :)

Yea, I cherish my WiiU too. I love the DBZ sure you can join, you know any good like DBZ costum title?

How was your ThanksGiving & BlackFriday :)

Reactions: Zeliga

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Don't have even have a TV for my SNES/Gamecube so most if not all new consoles are out of the window for me. Not that I think I would've gotten them even if I had a TV though.

Xexyz

GBATemp's™ Official Xexyz
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does 3DS count...? I will eventually get a Wii U when SSB4 is released. Not really interested in PS4 and Xbox One, it has no gaems (games) for Mii.

Chocolina

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In my opinion, the best time to buy a console or handheld is 1.5-2+ years after release.

Its awhile to wait, but you'll have a better library and access to cheaper used launch games.

I know developers do their bet to push launch titles, but I think that pushing has it's toll on the final games. Its regretful that Day1 patches became a thing of norm on 360 and PS3, while Nintendo finishes their game to completion and to the best of their ability. The only patches Nintendo has released for their games have been fix unforeseen exploits that were bound to be uncovered by their million+ audience compared to their much smaller in number dev teams.

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's an amusing joke paper riiight

Still get more use out of a paper weight than you would with a PS4 or Xbox One right now.

Yeah, they just launched and consoles at launch are terrible, period. That's like bragging you smell slightly better than shit; even if it's true, you're not impressing anybody.

Reactions: stanleyopar2000

tbgtbg

Shaking the ring ropes up in the sky
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now that they're all out they aren't really NEXT gen anymore, they're current gen.

And I don't have any. Hope to have a WiiU soon, tho.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I've mistakenly cast a vote for "all of them", I don't own them now but I plan to own all three at some point, at least after I get a 360 just for the sake of owning one. It's nice to have each one to have a taste of all the gaming generation has to offer - it's always been my policy. I may have my favorites, sure, but each system has its very own unique qualities making it a worthy purchase.

So yes, I'd like to ultimately own all of them, but currently I own none since launch consoles are just a tad too expensive for my taste - I'll wait till the prices drop and until then, I'll carry on filling in the gaps in my collection.

mkdms14

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As of right now we know that there are at least over a hundred people that own a WiiU. And I am one of them. Hopefully it will continue to improve its sales numbers.

stanleyopar2000

RIP Yuzu. "It is always morally correct..."
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
a Sexy White Super Slim Limited Edition PS3 with a shitload of wonderful games that I have yet to go through

oh, I also acquired and a nice, big, new, shiny---LACK of interest in the next, current new gen.

kaythxbai

DAZA

Shaun's Mum
Trophies
XP
i dont see myself getting either ps4 and xbone until end of next year, the usual reasons.... get rid of the bugs.. revision changes and the fact they need titles to be released that make the consoles shine and prove the next gen graphics are the shit!!!!

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Just a wiiu. And to be fair, I use it mostly for the local multiplayer. For everything else, I've got a PC.

Perhaps I'll buy a second hand on in a year or two, but I've got to be honest: it's more likely to serve as a blue ray player than as a gaming console.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!