Status
Not open for further replies.

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
BTW , even if the game was digitally downloaded to the 3DS and the 3DS is stolen
you can get your games back, but not the save file
because its Nintendo , they know nothing about cloud and account system

RemixDeluxe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know if the Tharja trophy from Super Smash Bros for 3DS still existent in the game's data despite it being removed in the final version. I guess I ask so I could request Datel to have it unlocked if possible but you can't make something unlocked if it doesn't exist hence me asking.

P.S. While we do have just about everything for codes on this game were still lacking an "All equipment" code. I'm gonna request it but if you guys can ask for it too we can hopefully get it faster.

Disregard my last question. The data for Tharja was completely removed from the game as data miners have confirmed already.

What a shame

Lord M

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
"Q: I have a digital 3DS game, can I use the powersaves with it?
A: No, they only work on physical cartridge games."

So... can't use with game on Gateway?

KasaiWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys, I have a question. I got the Power Save today but it keeps on coming up and saying "Unable to authenticate" despite the fact that I got a code with the booklet. I used the same E-mail address that I did when I put it on first. However I still get this error and I can't do anything about it. I've written to Datel and they so far haven't gotten back.

RemixDeluxe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its possible you got the license key of a different region. Email to datel your license code and the region that your from to sort things out.

Lord M

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
So this thread what is it? If can't use with gateway, and normally you can't connect your game card to pc to extract/import save, for this you need powersaves, but if someone have one, why ask here if can do it alone? XD

No way to use modded save on gateway?

nyder

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So this thread what is it? If can't use with gateway, and normally you can't connect your game card to pc to extract/import save, for this you need powersaves, but if someone have one, why ask here if can do it alone? XD

Nope.

RemixDeluxe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Normally the title of a "thread" (I prefer the term topic) tells you what it is.

Furthermore aos10 already explained to you it will not work with the gateway since it isnt a real gamecart. What part are you not understanding?

If you want cheats for gateway so badly I suggest emailing the developers and asking them for support on that end. Otherwise your gonna have to pay for game carts if you want to cheat.

Lord M

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Yes, i don't like online or multiplayer, i like only to play alone with cheats XD And yes, i understand, I was just trying to figure out what is the function of the Gateway to extract and import save from games if you can't use...
Anyway you know if in future Gateway can make a homebrew cheat for find/apply codes in game? (if GW can launch homebrew, and all games are decrypted, so this mean that is possible to make a homebrew that can read and write games memory...)

RemixDeluxe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, i don't like online or multiplayer, i like only to play alone with cheats XD And yes, i understand, I was just trying to figure out what is the function of the Gateway to extract and import save from games if you can't use...
Anyway you know if in future Gateway can make a homebrew cheat for find/apply codes in game? (if GW can launch homebrew, and all games are decrypted, so this mean that is possible to make a homebrew that can read and write games memory...)
Those are questions I would ask in a gateway topic since this topic is more oriented towards powersaves and not of gateway. If I were you I would email the team about cheat support, thats all you can do for now and hope for a response.

Pkm collector1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good new their az fake and hoopa fake not bad but at least we can have them to play in the game none shinny and shinny

Also their is a 1.3 update for the game itself don't kno if it will affect the powersave or not

RemixDeluxe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good new their az fake and hoopa fake not bad but at least we can have them to play in the game none shinny and shinny

Also their is a 1.3 update for the game itself don't kno if it will affect the powersave or not
You rant on about "their" having fake Arizona and hoopa, can you repeat what your saying with a proper subject please?

Again, your saying a game has a 1.3 update, gonna need to be more specific. Are you talking about Pokemon?

Pkm collector1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes the pokemon has a 1.3 update on it and the az pokemon with hoopa is out on the mc section on it their no event for it but their is now for us to use in the game as for the 1.3 don't know if it will have affect the powersave

RemixDeluxe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First of all you have to understand updates for games, specifically for the 3DS are sent to the SD card in the system. Therefore whenever you run it on powersaves it's the same cart data wise from the day you bought it. The only exception to this is when Nintendo releases revised carts that have the update on the ROM data itself but even so powersaves have yet to be stopped by any games so far and no 3DS update will ever make that happen cause.....powersaves doesn't interact with the system itself.

I'm not sure what else your saying as its very hard to read without sentence breaks and it's one long sentence. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Imagine putting your butt near it :tpi: