Power Rangers SUPER MEGAFORCE!

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've only seen a bit of it but it was pretty damn funny. Some folks I know were offended by it but it seemed like all jokes to me lol. I haven't been able to watch Akibaranger yet being that I've finally started to watch a bunch of other Super Sentai but I'll get to it after I finish Magiranger. I'm dying to see the Chinaman/Dairanger episode though... I downloaded a clip with their interpretation of Dairanger's opening and can't stop laughing whenever I see it.

I wanted to cosplay the Red Powerful Ranger but I don't think anyone up here would get it >_<

You should do it for shits and giggles. As for the episode, I saw it as more of the writers making fun at their "interpitation" of Americans and not making fun of Americans. I really wish there was a clip on Youtube.

Reactions: Nebz

Nebz

The N00b
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
I just might. I already have the TyrannoRanger bit and a few extra buckles. I'm just in need of an extra belt, some material, and can be good to go ^_^
I'll definitely take a look at it though when I have the chance. This other group I'm a part of constantly talks about it and I'm just sitting over here... not understanding a majority of the convo ;-; lol

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just might. I already have the TyrannoRanger bit and a few extra buckles. I'm just in need of an extra belt, some material, and can be good to go ^_^
I'll definitely take a look at it though when I have the chance. This other group I'm a part of constantly talks about it and I'm just sitting over here... not understanding a majority of the convo ;-; lol

Cosplaying as a ranger is great! I was the Red Samurai Ranger back on Halloween 2011. I wish I had enough tights to make a whole army of Ranger costumes. I gotta loose the tummy thou :P It's not becoming of a ranger (maybe minus Shiken gold and Jetman Yellow).

Psionic Roshambo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sentai1686.jpg

That picture raises so many questions.... Why does his belt have a B and a 1 in it while everyone else is a J? He has no bandoleer? why does it look like he is wearing a mini skirt.... No one else is.... I'm confused now... lol

Edit: Also he has a baton no one else has one? I guess he is just that fabulous? lol

Nebz

The N00b
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Cosplaying as a ranger is great! I was the Red Samurai Ranger back on Halloween 2011. I wish I had enough tights to make a whole army of Ranger costumes. I gotta loose the tummy thou :P It's not becoming of a ranger (maybe minus Shiken gold and Jetman Yellow).

Awesome!! I'll be doing so for the first time later this year (due to my work schedule). I seriously just got my full TyrannoRanger costume last week from today. I kinda got too excited and have building up other costumes too. I have Black Condor ordered, and I'll be piecing GekiBlue, GokaiBlue, and Black Megaranger which is a bit of a secret one I've been working on. I'm in decent shape right now... I was pretty damn thin, gained a bit of weight, and for the most part I'm in decent shape except for bit of a stomach that I'm working on.

Overall I'm so excited to jump into this all with my own friends and the new "rangers" I've met! The online and cosplay community is so helpful and encouraging with it all too!

That picture raises so many questions.... Why does his belt have a B and a 1 in it while everyone else is a J? He has no bandoleer? why does it look like he is wearing a mini skirt.... No one else is.... I'm confused now... lol

Edit: Also he has a baton no one else has one? I guess he is just that fabulous? lol
It's an older Sentai known as JAKQ. It stands for Big One and the rest are Spade ACE, Dia JACK, Heart QUEEN, and Clover KING. The letters on their suits correspond with the name of course. This picture is of the Gokaigers (another, more recent Super Sentai) transformed as them.

pyromaniac123

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็(ಠ益ಠส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็
Trophies
XP
Country

Only just realized ciara hanna stars in this ad.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I just Luv having CEX :)