Power Rangers SUPER MEGAFORCE!

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For those of you who have yet to hear and see the news or would like some spoilers of next year's "Power Rangers: Super MEGAFORCE" Check out these pics!

Behind the scenes
Power-Rangers-Super-Megaforce-Filming.jpg

Gokai suits CONFIRMED!
super-megaforce-gokai.jpg

Super Mega Ranger War!
PRSMhelmetlesslegends.jpg

Tommy and Wes.
tumblr_mndz7u5u4w1qczf6zo1_500.jpg

Tommy Gives Mike The Dragon Shield
477836_10151476365296687_204531752_o-1024x682.jpg

Finally, Ciara Hannah looking HOTT! :D
6PXks87.png

If you want more mind blowing content, take your hiney here...

http://www.jefusion.com/2013/05/power-rangers-super-megaforce-cameos-suited-for-action.html

and here...

http://morphinlegacy.com/

Next year can't get here fast enough!!! :yaywii:

Nebz

The N00b
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
I always thought she was pretty hot... makeup during the show makes her look odd .__.

but yeah... Super Megaforce!!! I'm super stoked to see Patricia return along with Selwyn and Danny.

Oh... and here :)
1ow0ms.jpg

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's a picture floating somewhere of Alison Macinnis (Lightspeed Pink) getting her hair dyed from red (the color she had on the way to New Zealand) to blond. I thought that was kind of funny. Sad how Saban is so fussy when it comes to tattoos and dyed hair. I wonder what he had to say about Vida Rocca (Mystic Pink). Also, outside of Jungle Fury Red (Casey) and Tommy It sucks that there aren't many Disney era rangers on set. It also sucks that there are no signs of the Jungle Fury Spirit Rangers (Bat, Elephant, Shark) nor the Lightspeed Titanium Ranger. All four of those rangers were "western made" and would have been a great addition to the "Power Rangers" War.

Nebz

The N00b
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
There are a few pics floating on RangerCrew's board with what looks like may be Titanium Ranger in the midst of that bunch. I'm not sure if it has been debunked or not yet but I'll take a look a bit later. It is sad to see a few the Spirit Rangers missing and the fact that the US Exclusive Rangers won't have their own Ranger keys and the fact that they aren't really heard of at this point.

Aside from the Disney era Rangers there's still a good amount of others from Saban era missing too. I can't help but to wonder if this is only for photography or specific shooting and if more will show up later (digitally if needed) or something.... There's no way they're going to imitate a war with so few of 'em. At least I hope not lol

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
original green ranger was always my favorite.

how do they come together though? shouldnt they be somewhere in space or somewhat?

falconcrest

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what on earth has happened to this show in the last 19 years-used to watch the original power rangers as a kid,that one was much better.
BTW my fave was the pink ranger-the original one

Deleted member 318366

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is this a crossover of most or all power rangers series in this one new season? Man, it's been a long time since I even watched any power rangers show :P lol my favorite was the black ranger.

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
None can defeat the power of the Rainbow Ranger!!!

sentai1686.jpg

There are a few pics floating on RangerCrew's board with what looks like may be Titanium Ranger in the midst of that bunch. I'm not sure if it has been debunked or not yet but I'll take a look a bit later. It is sad to see a few the Spirit Rangers missing and the fact that the US Exclusive Rangers won't have their own Ranger keys and the fact that they aren't really heard of at this point.

Aside from the Disney era Rangers there's still a good amount of others from Saban era missing too. I can't help but to wonder if this is only for photography or specific shooting and if more will show up later (digitally if needed) or something.... There's no way they're going to imitate a war with so few of 'em. At least I hope not lol

The pics are definitely from episode shooting. The big problem I have is that the idiots at Saban didn't even factor bringing in past rangers (into their budget) for MEGAFORCE season 2 until a few weeks ago! WTF?! "

"You KNOW that you're celebrating your 20th anniversary this and next year. You KNOW that the footage you're using for MEGAFORCE season 2 features pirate rangers morphing into many past rangers. You KNOW that the Sentai version of said footage features past rangers coming in to help the current team. -yet you STILL don't factor in bringing back past rangers into your budget? WTF?!"

Nebz

The N00b
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Yeah. It was a TOTAL diss to the Disney era but from what we're getting I'm still pretty stoked. This dude pretty much sums up my feelings for what is going on thus far:

I was hoping for a cameo here and there throughout the season (just as Gokaiger did) but I think I'll be fine with some of my more favorable rangers returning together. Regardless, no matter how things turn out I know it'll be a season to remember. I'll only be ticked if we don't get too many Disney Era changes during the season....

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah. It was a TOTAL diss to the Disney era but from what we're getting I'm still pretty stoked. This dude pretty much sums up my feelings for what is going on thus far:

I was hoping for a cameo here and there throughout the season (just as Gokaiger did) but I think I'll be fine with some of my more favorable rangers returning together. Regardless, no matter how things turn out I know it'll be a season to remember. I'll only be ticked if we don't get too many Disney Era changes during the season....

That was a GREAT video! I can only "confirm" one Disney era ranger, Casey the red Jungle Fury Ranger

ef48c3f6906b11e29b1a22000a1fb711_71-270x152.jpg

At the minimum it would be nice to have the following Disney Era guys back

The entire Dino Thunder team
SPD Red, Blue, Shadow
Cam from Ninja Storm and maybe Tori, Shane and Dustin
Vida and Xander from Mystic Force
Will (because we could use some more black rangers in the anniversary since I think Tommy is the only one right now), Rose and Mack from Operation Overdrive
The whole damn RPM cast!!!! I will be SOOOOOO angry if we don't get any of them
They can also add Lilly and RJ from Jungle Fury.

Nebz

The N00b
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Hell it would be nice to have any Disney Era rangers back IMO!! A ton of them have confirmed they received no word on a return to the show. IIRC, Jason David Frank mentioned in an interview that for this Ranger War special (or whatever it may be) only 60 or so were invited back and only 10 were actually chosen.

There's something special about Casey though... rumor had it that Jason Smith has written or is writing for Power Rangers now so it might just be an auto-in for this guy especially with there being a Gekiranger tribute episode, guest starring GekiRed, done in Gokaiger. He's also mentioned his viewing of Go-Busters and Kyoryuger so I assume he really is writing For Super Megaforce and possible future series'.

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah! Go-Busters! I really hope the American adaptation of that show becomes a RPM sequel. Especially since, thanks to "Clash of the Red Rangers", Power Rangers is a multiverse. Not to mention Go-Busters takes place in a different timeline than the rest of the sentai universe.

Nebz

The N00b
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
YES!! I've been saying that to others for a while. I think that Go-busters would be extremely fitting in the RPM-verse, taking place a few years after the little ending we had with RPM. Aside from that there are just too many similar themes for them not to do so.

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
YES!! I've been saying that to others for a while. I think that Go-busters would be extremely fitting in the RPM-verse, taking place a few years after the little ending we had with RPM. Aside from that there are just too many similar themes for them not to do so.

Nebz, have you seen Akibaranger, season 02, episode 05 with the appearance of the "Powerful Rangers"? I have yet to start season 02 (plan to do that this weekend) but I just had to skip to that episode and those parts (taking care as to not watch the whole episode). I just love how they took the Sentai vs Power Rangers debate and flipped it!

13525935780470.jpg

shf+powerful+rangers.jpg

Nebz

The N00b
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Nebz, have you seen Akibaranger, season 02, episode 05 with the appearance of the "Powerful Rangers"? I have yet to start season 02 (plan to do that this weekend) but I just had to skip to that episode and those parts (taking care as to not watch the whole episode). I just love how they took the Sentai vs Power Rangers debate and flipped it!

13525935780470.jpg

shf+powerful+rangers.jpg

I've only seen a bit of it but it was pretty damn funny. Some folks I know were offended by it but it seemed like all jokes to me lol. I haven't been able to watch Akibaranger yet being that I've finally started to watch a bunch of other Super Sentai but I'll get to it after I finish Magiranger. I'm dying to see the Chinaman/Dairanger episode though... I downloaded a clip with their interpretation of Dairanger's opening and can't stop laughing whenever I see it.

I wanted to cosplay the Red Powerful Ranger but I don't think anyone up here would get it >_<

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Imma make quesadillas for lunch :D +1